• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
this server gonna die :) thanks to your pseudo antibot system

upload_2013-9-17_14-2-43.png
massage on game chat make my day ;)
13:22 Keffare: lot rate is to low....

Im not a botter, and you know it, you banned me with no reason and you haven't any proof, because you are a lier.
You try to make people fool banning random players and telling them to buy unban from shop.
You did the same with my friend who is not botter and forcing him to buy, i have money, but i will not pay for something illegal, im not idiot like you think.
I will report to the authorities of otland, because you use the forum to promote your server and try to make the other an idiot for money.
Bye!
dwosp.jpg

Suit yourself, you put yourself in this position using a bot. I gave you the two options that are available on the server, one is that you can either wait for the banishment to lift, or as we offer on the shop, a way out quicker, IF YOU WANT.

I never threathened you to buy it, I simple highlighted it, incase you were intrested and was not aware of it's existence.

Fribben.

this server gonna die :) thanks to your pseudo antibot system
Can you please stop spam forum? If you're a botter then leave it, if you're not a botter then write to the GM's ingame seriously... childish behaviour

dont tell me what i must do. who the f*ck are u? bye. u are ignored now ;)

Any word on knights getting a small boost? Or is it gonna just be ignored

dont tell me what i must do. who the f*ck are u? bye. u are ignored now ;)
I wrote with respect, is this all you can come with? Your asking me in every ot if u can join me lol, ur a fucking asslicker of mex etc so just shut the fuck up you little noob I hope you quitted ot aswell before you embarras yourself more little noob, Our enemys quit :((( no offence, but you guys belong in 10.0

I wrote with respect, is this all you can come with? Your asking me in every ot if u can join me lol, ur a fucking asslicker of mex etc so just shut the fuck up you little noob I hope you quitted ot aswell before you embarras yourself more little noob, Our enemys quit :((( no offence, but you guys belong in 10.0
<3

Except for the usual low lvl killers (people killing ppl half their lvl using only burst+ue) - zaowan for example, as we all know. This server is really fun!

here's some random fun

[URL=http://www.pictureshack.us/][/URL]

I have been getting kicked like 5 times in a hour and died everytime :) BIG LIKE :D

Except for the usual low lvl killers (people killing ppl half their lvl using only burst+ue) - zaowan for example, as we all know. This server is really fun!

here's some random fun

I saw today u doing the same on Darashia so wtf u talking about smartass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back