• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertise this good OT, dont listen to the haters!!!! this ot is really nice with nice gamemasters and antibot client, Ppl like 53701688 is tryin to make the OT look bad cuz hes jealous, 1 thing, haters are fribbens motivaters

Thats a common bug. Often happenswhen u open bps quick and fr right click on mana. It just dissapares

Advertise this good OT, dont listen to the haters!!!! this ot is really nice with nice gamemasters and antibot client, Ppl like 53701688 is tryin to make the OT look bad cuz hes jealous, 1 thing, haters are fribbens motivaters
are u gonna to gain a tutor or gm position there by asslicking? or what ffs? oh man please

are u gonna to gain a tutor or gm position there by asslicking? or what ffs? oh man please
how am I asslicking? Im helping a GM which gets negative posts in forum all the time, you're a big noob and you will never reach over lvl 60 or find a real team. Your useless and I dont even know why im responding to a noobish guy like you lul... I hope REAL enemys will start not noobs like you which can be compared to tampon lol. START THIS OT BOOOOOOOOOYS

Tbh im glad all you are getting banned, if your gonna cheat and lie about it, goto 8.6+ tibia. Its getting old "i got banned, it wasnt me i swear was my brother" "anti bot system is a lie" To be honest u got what u deserved, the solution is, Dont bot?

Tbh im glad all you are getting banned, if your gonna cheat and lie about it, goto 8.6+ tibia. Its getting old "i got banned, it wasnt me i swear was my brother" "anti bot system is a lie" To be honest u got what u deserved, the solution is, Dont bot?
i'm assuming you're choosing to ignore the video on the previous page?

heheheehee post edited away

Last edited:
I got banned for nothing.
You banish me to make money from it, right? is this how you thank your customers who donated much before on your servers?

I hope people out there will know the truth.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Kthnxbye

Hehe, these guys should group together and form a comedy show, I would certainly be at the front laughing.

If I were to be a scammer, which you obviously do not know the definition of, then it would make more sense, if I made you buy an unbanishment and give you a banishment for free.
If you are talking about unjustified banishments and me gaining money out of that, then tell me, why we deal free unbanishments? and tell me, since when have you seen the payments to make such a conclusion?

Also, if I gave you a banishment, then you could discuss it, but once again, you are only talking out of nothing, this is an automatic system, I do not choose, whom will get caught and not. But I bet you are one of these PvP legends that believes that everybody will agree with you, even though you were clearly botting.

You are pathetic, I must say.

Why do most of you come here and spread your hatred? do you actually feel that need of attention?

Fribben.

Last edited:
heheheehee post edited away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back