• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

Ye Gfb's are 2x now, it is not like before that u can go and exp all the time because you got gfb's all the time + during the battle dmg is better now you cant gfb all the time to waste your enemy because of lower hits and you are running out of gfbs really fast. Exp rate are low but they are balanced. Pallys are stronger now my friend on 50 lvl and like 70 dyst hit cyclop by bolt 207. I think war system will be beter than tibianic, ot is worth to play druid, ue us not too strong, pally is stronger and the most important thing is this will be mw+sd war.

Yes better go tibianic make runes whole week and have one battle on sunday after dinner and make runes again for another week

Yes better go tibianic make runes whole week and have one battle on sunday after dinner and make runes again for another week
Im not talking with you, but if u like originaltibia and u say its fun to war on, then create a team and fight someone, if u aint got any enemies atm. Or just keep having easy "war" vs some randoms.

lets go tibianic

1 bp sd 4 hours ( u need 2 for battle)
bp m walls (5 hours)

XD go exp 20 bp gfb for level and loot 3 spike sword and 1 ice rapier
awesome ots

Ha I know why u liketo play tibianic so much, u can make runes ( it takes alot of time ) so u have time for trolling and spamming server forum which you dont even play GJ.

Ha I know why u liketo play tibianic so much, u can make runes ( it takes alot of time ) so u have time for trolling and spamming server forum which you dont even play GJ.
I'm not even online on tibianic but ok. And u could show some balls, not like last time when u left your team when u were loosing againts my team and u joined niklas etc. GJ

I'm not even online on tibianic but ok. And u could show some balls, not like last time when u left your team when u were loosing againts my team and u joined niklas etc. GJ
And i would do this again. I trusted once one guy, and i realized he dont have my back, it was you ; o so stop telling me this bullshit about loyality fucker.

Witek and me were friends but we still fought with each others and btw mex, back in the Days you were shy/ kind / no ego then i liked you, now your bigger troll than tampon.... just leave it, I understand that you dont got any team thats why u dont play original, you prolly made secret char , Ciao

And i would do this again. I trusted once one guy, and i realized he dont have my back, it was you ; o so stop telling me this bullshit about loyality fucker.
Because i was just going to fight you for fun means i lost ur trust? So i cant be your enemy on some orsha ot just for fun to make server more interesting than taking it over like we always did together and i had completely no fun in it cuz we were clearly outnumbering and outlvling and outpvping everyone. It is exactly the same now in ur actual team, the same style of gameplay u keep, just like a pussy.
But hopefully Zaowan and co will open their eyes and get it that there is no other team playing this game nowadays who can be a serious opponent on 7.4. Maybe then u will realise u should split the teams and have fun instead of blaming some randoms or noob teams that they are bad just because u created sick team. Doesnt matter that u are now just only few left on original cause its normal that everyone got bored and your team is no more 20 just like 10 max.

Last edited:
Because i was just going to fight you for fun means i lost ur trust? So i cant be your enemy on some orsha ot just for fun to make server more interesting than taking it over like we always did together and i had completely no fun in it cuz we were clearly outnumbering and outlvling and outpvping everyone. It is exactly the same now in ur actual team, the same style of gameplay u keep, just like a pussy.
So this is how you treat your closest tibia friends ? nice veri najs, ( interesting behaviour when you dont have friends in rl, except this one who lives under you, the one who you spend new year's eve + one beer) I am not going to continue this conversation here it is turning into personal and there is enough drama, and soap operas made by trolls like you on tibia forums. Stick to things related to originaltibia or just shup up please.

So this is how you treat your closest tibia friends ? nice veri najs, ( interesting behaviour when you dont have friends in rl, except this one who lives under you, the one who you spend new year's eve + one beer) I am not going to continue this conversation here it is turning into personal and there is enough drama, and soap operas made by trolls like you on tibia forums. Stick to things related to originaltibia or just shup up please.
Oh i threated you so bad. pussy. But anyway gratz for involving rl things to our conversation brother. It just shows who are you.

You involved rl things as first one and it was one of the reasons why I left you for good, and u know when. Do you have to name everyone who u don't like anymore ?

You involved rl things as first one and it was one of the reasons why u left you for good, and u know when. Do you have to name everyone who u don't like anymore ?
yea me obviously, u should know who was the one involving your rl things long time ago on originaltibia, but it wasnt me. But w/e you just showed u are not worth my time.

Back