• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

Man TIBIA is your life i know it sorry ;/! i am done talking and wasting your tibia time no worries.

P.S. You name yourself a lider the loyal one, and you let anyone to involve my rl things into tibia ? When i was one of your best tibia friends gz . Hypocrite once again ?

Everyone choose and decide about their lifes by themselfs. If i decided to do so, u wont be able to make me sad or something by saying tibia is my life. But keep trying. And about me, I dont have to decide about other's statements againts someone, if they/he didnt like you, he was talking shits about you. It was yours and his problem. Anyway let's stop this bulshit and just keep enjoying your time in better team cuz u could never handle hard situation, always needed lvls/good and big team. Enjoy your time on originaltibia with your brothers. cyao

Everyone choose and decide about their lifes by themselfs. If i decided to do so, u wont be able to make me sad or something by saying tibia is my life. But keep trying. And about me, I dont have to decide about other's statements againts someone, if they/he didnt like you, he was talking shits about you. It was yours and his problem. Anyway let's stop this bulshit and just keep enjoying your time in better team cuz u could never handle hard situation, always needed lvls/good and big team. Enjoy your time on originaltibia with your brothers. cyao

Said the man who always got the biggest team on the server.

You supperted this guy moves against me "brother".

dont give up, show him pvp in original tibia

Said the man who always got the biggest team on the server.

You supperted this guy moves against me "brother".
not rly, but u had my respect before u left your loosing team in war againts us and joined niklas etc cuz u knew it will be the team u wont have to care much and win will be easy, what is always your main thing to get, easy win.

This is your favourite one " u had my respect before bla bla bla " move on like i did.

Im glad we explained everything to each other, lets both stop responding in this thread. Thanks

Mex! Im your biggest fanboy, hope you can beat Witek and show him where his place is on originaltibia

Im not sure when, you've got beaten on the previous edition so bad, might get a chance to show us who's server is here

not gonna troll just saying the truth, stop asking me, its you who obviously want my answer.

Server is dead already, not worth starting it
Server cant be dead after 1 day if its stable and bugless. It just need people who will keep it up for few days/weeks. Cant imagine server dead without many fights before it dies :p

I mean dead from people if i compare it with previous version. Still wars anyway

Back