• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

Zaowan you are only known for botter. You and red dee niro always spamming on vent we got our own bot bla bla it's secret. your teams are well known for nolifing and powerabusing all so you have all lvls and kill everyone easy. No lifers

not worth to argue with a kid who always insult when he looses, his ego dont let him stay calm

we were on beggining, or after 2-3 days of the server since i started after 2-3 days. And we were killing you for few days before your good mages outlvled us and i had no time to nolife for 1 week then we started loosing. But doesnt change the thing we were 10x worse. But thats not my fault just fault of the noobs we decided to help by joining the server.
ye you're god , you're team does nothing only you. it is mex mex and mex no1 else:)!

I would understand your big mouth if u were good or did anything anywhere, but you are just an asslicker who found a team and acts big. Gl on original bro. Create your own team then maybe someone will respect u finally :)

you're way of respecting people is so weird. lol. You also don't respect people who don't lvl their account self but get one of their friends, meanwhile you have a whole bot farm online all the timexd. Still you tell us you don't have time to fight us blabla, we all know tibia is you're life.

May I ask when I lost against you?
Joining the team that u lost againts before says enough about u. Atleast im not jumping from team to team like u do. And i have to agree my team is noooooooot good, even veeeeery bad and if i was fighting my team i would crush it like u do atm. So thats the reason i dont feel like a big looser, just a bit but its just only because im stubborn and i rather play in noob team than joining better team or the team i've been fighting for ages.

you're way of respecting people is so weird. lol. You also don't respect people who don't lvl their account self but get one of their friends, meanwhile you have a whole bot farm online all the timexd. Still you tell us you don't have time to fight us blabla, we all know tibia is you're life.

Where did i say i havent got time? If u mean previous original on where Zaowan, niklas and some more outlvled us while i had to work for few days, then ye. Too bad i have to take care about whole team, if im inactive it means we are done on server. Would be fun to be like you, not caring much just doing own shit and still winning.

What is more, it looks very easy for you to win againts some bounch of random not experienced polish players who dont know what is serious war. Just because u got many experienced ppl like few of nameless, niklas etc and even this zaowan who is so magic.

So yea be proud of your team and be proud of winning versus us. That's why im done on highrate servers, you created too sick team to fight on highrated server. IF u want still have some fun, better split your team and make it as it used to be in past or just find better enemy than me and my team were, for sure there are other better teams.

Last edited:
anyways mex, I don't get it why you stick to tibianic lol. It may be long term but there is no future for people like you and me as you noticed.

and the team we have now = me (i suck nowadays so),witek,zaowan, zordon, implin, impath, koval, arcy,dwadwa, bob for the rest ive seen no1 in vent so i guess this is it.

Im not even exping on tibianic, just chilling there some and making runes. I can meanwhile play league of legends or just watch some movies. But i just said for now im done with highrates where enemies expect too much from our side.

I dont care about your actuall team on highrates :p

I never expected you guys to be good, cuz for sure that will never happend. I expected that you guys could atleast TRY to get better or atleast fight like mens but what I see is you spam every forum that your kind of a god or something, if your not fighting then dont talk about war simple. Enjoy tibianic noob

I never expected you guys to be good, cuz for sure that will never happend. I expected that you guys could atleast TRY to get better or atleast fight like mens but what I see is you spam every forum that your kind of a god or something, if your not fighting then dont talk about war simple. Enjoy tibianic noob
Too bad there is no ignore button to just ignore brainless kid like you are. The ego kid who is banning ppl on warloria just because they kill him.

i hate mex but i must say hes loyal to his team and fight. on the other hand Nameless and such as assasinho and this virgin zaowan who are so pro after 1 battle lost recruits all people to beat the server i would get bored of everytime the seam.

Learn to stay loyal with your team its not only about being more people and destroy the server killing all

Topic: Moneywhore fribben u deserve this low peoples online, fuck you and your retard system

says enough
WOOOOOOOW proud of killing a guy with no latency fix / keyboard settings? seriously your THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN THE WORLD! applause for mex, btw when was it? 2 years ago? i forgot. Ego kid, do I really brag of how many times I soloed you?

Last edited:
i hate mex but i must say hes loyal to his team and fight. on the other hand Nameless and such as assasinho and this virgin zaowan who are so pro after 1 battle lost recruits all people to beat the server i would get bored of everytime the seam.

Learn to stay loyal with your team its not only about being more people and destroy the server killing all

Topic: Moneywhore fribben u deserve this low peoples online, fuck you and your retard system
Well, join mex team, your free to go btw your deleted from vt

But im still right ! retard turk fuck you and your country fucking botter

Zaowan you think you are the best? you serious? best oldschool players are retired already you are only shit with bot

Back