• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

lol manas 55 gps - once again a mage ot :]

when mapclicking i can't use the keyboard to move. i have to wait untill the mapclick walk is done to use them again.. :s

Last edited:
Gfbs x2, ue 1100 mana YEE RLY MAGE OTS make manas 1k ea and enable soul point -> 1 rune - 100 soul
And everybody will play knights and paladins, what a wonderful world...

you were no match previous time anyways. gl with you're rpg mode on corrupt tibianicxd
we were on beggining, or after 2-3 days of the server since i started after 2-3 days. And we were killing you for few days before your good mages outlvled us and i had no time to nolife for 1 week then we started loosing. But doesnt change the thing we were 10x worse. But thats not my fault just fault of the noobs we decided to help by joining the server.

I like this server, but you definitely need to change the Trade chat requirements... You need to be level 25 to post in trade chat?

Mex, dont even bother start cuz we are bored to fight noobs who quit after 1 battle of loss, Snorky are you really stupid? a fucking 20 paladin hits 83 with bolts on me just cuz you play paladin and you want it to be buffed man, typical american braindead noobs JOIN THIS VERY GOOD SERVER !!! BRING A TEAM AND FIGHT

None cares? that's why you always tried to fight but you always lost, you're a noob and a joke "doomsday" I understand that you don't wanna join this ot cuz you will just embarras yourself like you always do, play tibianic boi

I would understand your big mouth if u were good or did anything anywhere, but you are just an asslicker who found a team and acts big. Gl on original bro. Create your own team then maybe someone will respect u finally :)

Mex, your just a random noob with a big mouth and your ego comes Before everything, your just selfish and trying to be a good leader but you never suceed. I dont even know why im responding to you as if you were something but yeah, you're playing tibia 24/7 but still never complish (idk the spelling) anyway. Goodluck in lowrate I found a big team and im always acting big

Back
Top Bottom