• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experience stage:
1 - 30 - 40x
31 - 50 - 33x
51 - 70 - 24x
71 - 90 - 18x
91 - 100 - 10x
101 - 115 - 7x
115+ - 5x

Better less stages for fight on lvl's 80-100 ;)

8 - 30 - 35x
31 - 50 - 25x
51 - 70 - 18x
71 - 80 - 12x
80 - 90 - 8x
91 - 100 - 5x
100+ 3x

that rates looks nice
8 - 30 - 40x
31 - 50 - 30x
51 - 70 - 20x
71 - 80 - 15x
80 - 90 - 10x
91 - 100 - 8x
100+ 4x

runes in shop please otherwise there will be farms
also manafluid 90-120
stages ending with 2-4x after 100lvl
lootrate 4x

yeee runes in shops and higger loot rate, i hate using 5 MC or more ....

buahaha if no runes in shop its biggest fail
making your runes for highrate hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

mana 90-120
ue 1200

Exori 250

i Agree with mex and loonatic.It will be total war server so you should add rune to magic shop.

what is more, hydra respawn + port hope and poi dls please let it be 7.7 map and mana fluids.

Make 7.7 mana, ue and all
SD 440 MANA
GFB 240 MANA
ETC

HYDRA and DLS

- - - Updated - - -

Recruting Team of good PVP msg me private no matter Country

Ye put rune's in shop , and try add port hope with hydras~

And maybe pvp-enfo when you kill people (little exp)

Mana fluids has been altered to give more mana,

Exp stages has been changed, you can check it out OriginalTibia - Frequently Asked Questions

There won't be any runes in shop, I made 8 mana / 1 second, so it should be fairly easy to make runes, even with mana fluids as the loot rate is high enough.

Fribben.

fix traveling somehow it will suck if noob chars will be blocking boats.

Mana regen for a promoted mage has to be atleast 12-20 / 2 seconds maybe, and loot rate has to be 3-4, I prefer 3 cause i'm not a noob but whatever. If regen is super low, there's no point for highrates

Make runes in shop, sd 2-3x, uh 2-3, gfb 4x, explo 4x.

This is 7.4, if you don't like it, I'd suggest you to move elsewhere, if you're not going to post constructive critism.

8 mana / 1 second, is very easy to make runes on, there's nothing to complain about.

It's easy, but it shouldn't be too easy, then I can just open my war server..

Fribben.

The mana regen does seem easy for runes, what are the conjured charges? (SD) If it's 1x, thats fail still.

instead of fix "bring me to" you should fix like tibianic lowrate, that everyone can travel together, cuz bring me to will just cause mass travel and it wont be possible to kill anyone.

Suggestion for boats : If you go to a boat with a SKULL or PZ from attacking players (not normal battle signs from monsters) then you should say hi, XXXXXXX, yes, or "Bring me to XXXXXX" and have the npc take the person there in like 20 seconds, cause if they wait the 120 seconds it gives people a chance to atleast catch up to the pker and shit if they're gonna be hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back