• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to let people boat with PZ and you aren't selling runes in shops and you're overpowering sorcs like every other high rate with their super mana's then there's no point playing this server.

At least Printer isn't a stubborn asshole who just tells people not to play.

NPC SYStem on boats should be like on tibianic, runes have to be in shop since paladins/knights/druids will have to make sorcerer mc to get runes for exp -.-, just make it possible to buy in shop.

calm down.

ManaRegen + Manafluids = TOONS OF SDS
U can make 10-15 bp SD in 10 minuts -.^

This is MediumRate not high atleast

Original for the win.

PD: Make Dijjin for free, all people hate do Missions ;)
PD2: Maybe u can put BP blank in shop.

I like medium stages but if is Serious Ot..
BP Blank/Mfs shop yhea, but rashid-dijjin just edron dp and ankh desert like always...

Soo easy not funny~ ;/

why you wanna play 7.4 in the first place then? go to 9.x what you guys basicly want is FREE RUNES , FREE GEAR, FREE EXP and War all day, there are enough war server whats your problem? always the same guys bragging about FREE THIS MORE EXP MORE LOOT in every oldschool thread, gj fribben keep it like that

Please, if you want to write cry-stories do it somewhere else. This server is for players by players, and I've been discussing the server with alot of players that have suggested these updates, 3 people spamming 2 pages won't help.

Just because everything I do is not announced doesn't mean I do not communicate with my players,

@Shiemato: thank you :)

Fribben.

yea so create this server for rpg players that will quit after getting killed 2 times, listen to war mongols instead of listening to no idea who. Ask the teams how they want this highrate look like so they will enjoy fighting.

why you wanna play 7.4 in the first place then? go to 9.x what you guys basicly want is FREE RUNES , FREE GEAR, FREE EXP and War all day, there are enough war server whats your problem? always the same guys bragging about FREE THIS MORE EXP MORE LOOT in every oldschool thread, gj fribben keep it like that

Yes, because people play 7.4 for the things you mentioned and not the old school pvp without the hotkeys? Idiot.

@Fribban.

In Printers thread you said "You are very unprofessional, not only in maintaing, but also how you communicate with your players".

But you're already off to a bad start, everyone tells you you're doing a high rate in a way that will discourage them from playing and you just call their posts 'cry stories'.

Fine, don't listen to anyone, just act arrogant and watch no one join your server and play realera instead.

I couldn't imagine you being less professional.

i think he is already listening to war people, its just you MEX and 2-3 other random guys, you guys think you keep every server alive, your suggestions are superior, i am wondering why u dont open your own server, you flame every oldschool thread. every single one. I do not wanna know how much of that 840 posts are flame and cry

Yes, because people play 7.4 for the things you mentioned and not the old school pvp without the hotkeys? Idiot.

@Fribban.

In Printers thread you said "You are very unprofessional, not only in maintaing, but also how you communicate with your players" about printer.

But you're already off to a bad start, everyone tells you you're doing a high rate in a way that will discourage them from playing and you just call their posts 'cry stories'.

Fine, don't listen to anyone, just act arrogant and watch no one join your server and play realera instead.

I couldn't imagine you being less professional.

I bet if everything stays like he first posted. no runes and everything people will still play there, some people are playing for oldschool experience its not that EVERYONE plays oldschool because no hotkeys.
and adding IDIOT and RETARD after each post tells me everything about your age , so i really dont give a damn.

We just want a runes in rune shop due to don't waste time making 5/6 runemakers and botting them all day long and than exping and fighting.cus it won't be rpg serwer .there will be war and fight 24/7 so why you won't make this runes in shop.
Someone before said good" U making a hr server with lr mentality".

Let say that it is clear and obvious that you don't give a fuck about botters.I had 10 ppl in my team on lr and each fucken one had runed like 5 or 6 mc(myself including) and was making runes on them.You did nothing with that cus u didnt want to lose atleast 50% of players online.I understand that but don't say you fight against boters you just act like one.
So make runes in shop and let us have some fun .In otherwise war teams will play here only till realera goes on.

Last edited:
we don't want free runes and items .We just want a runes in rune shop due to don't waste time making 5/6 runemakers and botting them all day long and than exping and fighting.cus it won't be rpg serwer .there will be war and fight 24/7 so why you won't make this runes in shop.
Someone before said good" U making a hr server with lr mentality".

Let say that it is clear and obvious that you don't give a fuck about botters.I had 10 ppl in my team on lr and each fucken one had runed like 5 or 6 mc(myself including) and was making runes on them.You did nothing with that cus u didnt want to lose atleast 50% of players online.I understand that but don't day you fighting against boters you just acting like one.
So make runes in shop and let us have some fun .In otherwise me and my team will play here only till realera goes on.

Neither Fribban nor these mouthy kids will listen, let them have their super high rate without runes in shops and we can laugh as Fribban goes around banning the macro mages.

Suppose that'll give a somewhat old school feel.

Seriously lower those rates after 100 to 3x and add poi dls and hydras spawn. Also many ppl asked about djin quest but u didnt answer yet so how it will be?

Hey fribben I cant create an character at this highrate server or even the first server when I click on the sign "Create New Character" Then nothing happens please help me now!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey fribben I cant create an character at this highrate server or even the first server when I click on the sign "Create New Character" Then nothing happens please help me now!

These rates are really high, oldschool like this wasn't meant for that. As previous posts said, you should atleast add poi dls and higher mana given from fluids. I'll say it again, mana fluids on oldschool wasn't meant for mages that has thousands of mana. And I don't get why you keep your "low/medium" mana rate on a really high rate server.

What I just said here has been said several times before my posts so please listen to the players. These changes won't break the game. But missing them, might.

Runes in shop isnt a big deal, if mana fluid gives you 100+ mana then easily you can make a bp sd in 30 sec, i dont see why you guys cry lol, maybe uhs for sorceresr would be a problem but fuck it, if you guys are war kings like me then you loot in war

Hey ingens vet du varför jag inte kan göra en gubbe på hemsidorna? jag klickar på "Create New Character" Men ingenting händer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back