• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaaaaaaaaaa fjksal;djkl;g i had red bull next to me ready to get 150 and now thiszzz

kurwa gdyby wszystko dzialo sie o 10 sekund wolniej wyjebalo by serwa a ja bym mial 10 hp :D ;(

Sorry i crash ots because hehehe.jpg - Speedy Share - upload your files here hahahahha :D ale mam farta ;D

Tam nic uhy tez by nie pmoogly bo lecialy od Was 3 sdki po 250 .. :D ale zyje hehe a jak byl lag ciagle manasa spalowame + prawa strzalka haha :D

if you want to shoot sd/mwall/gfb or any rune spell you must stop to shoot. thats really annoying! cant it be fixed or its supposed to be like that?

fuck i think was crash some noob playing with bugs

friibben please put back online for that kid

You can't desintegrate dead players

When I'm fighting 1v2 or 1v5 as I always do due to all these nuubs can't 1v1, I usually just desintegrate their bodies when I kill one of them and run away since I don't have time to take the bp. Which you can't do on this server. Please fix this asap

- - - Updated - - -

Also -

Why is dsm 23k and not 40k as normal at Rashid? Boh is a lot easier to loot than dsm is and worth alot more.

Don't compare Tibianic to real tibia, his server is also a replica. It was not possible to desintegrate bodies from players. Also there were no PZ on boats.

Rashid should not even exist, he is not from client 7.4, but he is here and has been modified with the price list to avoid inflation, as the items he buys will give millions to demona hunters

Fribben.

Excuse me Fribben but you are wrong. Back then at 7.4 you were able to desintegrate bodies therefore if you want a real 7.4 server you should fix it.
Moreover if you SD stack you hit everyone on it and should only be the first one, so does the UH. When are you going to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back