• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bot need. bot aimbot for war. need rune chars not bannishment. :)

cmon teams start here.. easy cash/lvls... i want some proper battles/ob's now..

yea last man but your team is sick you are too good for us

Can you add Last Kills section at the web? Really usefull

New record: 200 players online.

Congratulations Fribben.

cmon people like mex gather some ppl and start right now the server is shit with noob teams its better if you all allie so we can have just fun now its just boring to own everyone in every server its the same just mex i tellyou gather more teams and we can start having real battles atm thats just boring

This server has when you shoot sd on stack you only hit the last person as it was on 7.4? I hope so else i am not going to play.

Also, why i cant travel to yalahar from venore boat? is it a bug?

This server has when you shoot sd on stack you only hit the last person as it was on 7.4? I hope so else i am not going to play.

I don't think he'll change someting only for one player to start playing.

wow drama boy

wow drama boy

Agreeing with lastman here. Also, what's funny is this wasn't how it was in 7.4

cmon people like mex gather some ppl and start right now the server is shit with noob teams its better if you all allie so we can have just fun now its just boring to own everyone in every server its the same just mex i tellyou gather more teams and we can start having real battles atm thats just boring

Aren't you a renowned botter?

Yes it was like that. For your information I have been playing tibia since 2002 and as far as i remember (i am 100% sure) when you sd on stack only 1 person is hitted by SD. It was like this on 7.4 and therefore this bug must be fixed asap.

Yes it was like that. For your information I have been playing tibia since 2002 and as far as i remember (i am 100% sure) when you sd on stack only 1 person is hitted by SD. It was like this on 7.4 and therefore this bug must be fixed asap.

Prove it.

I dont need to prove anything, i know how it was and real oldschool players also agree with me. Maybe you are wrong here

You're just looking so freaking stupid man I can't believe you keep with that shit... Just stfu and go back to 9.8. name all those "oldschool players" who agree with you

I dont need to prove anything, i know how it was and real oldschool players also agree with me. Maybe you are wrong here

Anyone agree with him? You're the one with the theory, thus the onus is on you to prove it. And FYI I played back then too, so there's no need to keep waving that e-peen in everyones face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back