• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ikasera.se 8.60 Full RL + 3 bonus island OLDIKASERA start 15 July 04.00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't argue anymore
You told me you are demoted for banning botters
You told me give the notation only
I give the notation
They have already 2 notations,They get banned
You Demote me
It's clearly all you're looking for is money
All players saying they didnt receive their donations when i tell you
You do nothing
You ignore everyone in tibia
You are only broadcasting
DONATE NOW
Get over it,
theres 200 players online
150 botters,50 real players
You cannot host a server
Instead of making a server for only the reason to gain money"
Go get a real job.
Bye im outta here

I would trust the owner of the server more, than RushCrush btw...

I had same problem with my gms, once, too...

@Rush Crush:

I saw your edited comment now...
sorry about my first meaning, now its up to 50%/50%
who is right!

I just wanna say this is true,I went to the server i wanted to talk to byllan he ignored me
He is indeed broadcasting Donate swedbank or paypal
2 of my friends didn't get their donors for one week,and you ignore them.
I seriously quit
Most of players are botting,And im not really happy to donate to a server and not to receive my donors.
Bye.

I just wanna say this is true,I went to the server i wanted to talk to byllan he ignored me
He is indeed broadcasting Donate swedbank or paypal
2 of my friends didn't get their donors for one week,and you ignore them.
I seriously quit
Most of players are botting,And im not really happy to donate to a server and not to receive my donors.
Bye.

Ofc i can answer 150 people all the time thats so easy i can learn you how to do what about use Bugtracker? or send private message via homepage?

And botters?
Why i cannot just hunt without getting disturbed from botters
GM rush was actually banning botters and i was very happy
Now that you will demote anyone for banning botters,
Bye.

And botters?
Why i cannot just hunt without getting disturbed from botters
GM rush was actually banning botters and i was very happy
Now that you will demote anyone for banning botters,
Bye.

I told him to make notation of them then teleport them to temple then kick them but he ban them directly

He didnt ask if they bot he only did ban at them

Also the fact people can get unbanned with 50 points?
This server isn't serious at so many levels.
3 notation=Banishment
if someone has 300 points
He can bot untill he reaches the highest level.
No one is actually scared from getting banned.

Also the fact people can get unbanned with 50 points?
This server isn't serious at so many levels.
3 notation=Banishment
if someone has 300 points
He can bot untill he reaches the highest level.
No one is actually scared from getting banned.

Well wasn't my fault the unban was in donator shop first time but i going to delete it now

GM rush never abused his power
We all know they are whining because their other character got banned for botting.
And they don't even say the reason :eek:

GM rush never abused his power
We all know they are whining because their other character got banned for botting.
And they don't even say the reason :eek:

It is more like this; The botters are a part of a team, the members of the team donate and the owner earns money. If he bans the botter, then the rest of the team will quit and no more donations.

Who donates money then doesn't even manually play their own character, way to do the most to take ANY fun out of playing a game.

Who donates money then doesn't even manually play their own character, way to do the most to take ANY fun out of playing a game.

Donate and gain faster levels, donate and become more powerfull in wars.

I don't see why people are proud of being powerfull in wars when all you did to become it is turn on a bot and spend money in the store :/

I see so many people who only bot, random pk and look for war on OTs, if you play only to seek out other guilds to war against, why not just join a war ot? lol

I remember when every OT didn't have a "donation" page, or a "donation" display in the main depot of whatever city you're in, GMs were more interested in what the players wanted than logging in once a day to check donations. Maybe it was just me but OT was far more enjoyable when it wasn't all about the money for the owner and the "best pvper/afk botter team on server" and more about having fun!

There's not much worse (regarding playing OT) than logging into a new OT, spending a couple hours of hunting, then moving onto a new tougher spawn only to find it crawling with the lvl 100000000 botter who then decides to follow and kill you until you stop going out of pz because he's bored since there's no one to war against and he does nothing but watch his character hunt all day.

/rant due to just coming back to playing OT (in general, not talking about this OT) and seeing such a change in the people who are a part of it/ sorry XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom