• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can asure You that iv'e been busting my ass off today, and sure, i might be cheap, BUT im 90% sure iv'e figured how it was done now. Be patient and ill talk too Erik tomorrow.

Best regards,
Amoaz

(Also if the one hacking them reads this, he should pray that he used a damn fine VPN and MAC converter.:))

[video=youtube;NantgX41n9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NantgX41n9w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

little edit i made of an open battle from mastercores before it went to shit (got hacked, reset, etc) recorded by isis

Amazing. :) I have updated the website a bit with news. Going to bed in a moment.

Ah team Khalifa and the pl's, always bringing 5+ for a 45rp sneak or 12+ for a battle vs 5 lvl 45+ and rest 30-40!!! BALLS OF STEEEEEEL

Lol, either you're delusional or a butthurt nobody from the other team. Our team barely did any sneaks - actually it was the other way around. You guys camped PZ all day until evening where it was only Isis and I, and we had many trying to sneak us every night

And we had more for battles? Ur a joke. Every battle was basically even and we won a Dara/Edron battle out numbered.

But to make urself feel better, keep pretending u guys lost because of levels and numbers but really we destroyed you cause we are the better, more organized team. And we will dominate realots as well so cya there.

------------------------------------------------FRESH INFORMATION---------------------------------------------------------------

Znote: As I suspected, it takes a long time and will continue tomorrow. Amoaz has been helping us detecting the flaws and security holes in our system. We seem to have solved most of it and figured out how the hacker penetrated our website.

We were discussing how to prevent DDoS attacks in the future. Going for a dedicated 1Gbps server seem to solve our dire issues. We have recieved a few donations, aprox 50 euros. But we cant get far with only that. And we noticed people are starting to claim back their money. We understand that and apologize for the downtime. The money that have not been claimed back, has been invested in securing our web as much as possible. Lets hope our AAC is more secure now, and lets cross our fingers that we wont get hacked again.

Erik: I am going to try to squeeze in some extra money and try to purchase that dedicated server. Resolving to my own pocket again for you guys! But a dedicated server of such caliber is everything but cheap. Wether or not I succeed in this questionable.

-----------------------------------------------------MY ANSWER-------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase 1 GB/s dedic from your own pocket Erik and when we will see it's really PERFECT yet - most of us will start donate.
You will get your money back and everyone will be satisfied.

I hope that there won't be any flames. I wrote everything needed to.

BTW: Znote, start it tomorrow ASAP! :) Greetings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, either you're delusional or a butthurt nobody from the other team. Our team barely did any sneaks - actually it was the other way around. You guys camped PZ all day until evening where it was only Isis and I, and we had many trying to sneak us every night

And we had more for battles? Ur a joke. Every battle was basically even and we won a Dara/Edron battle out numbered.

But to make urself feel better, keep pretending u guys lost because of levels and numbers but really we destroyed you cause we are the better, more organized team. And we will dominate realots as well so cya there.

I knew a reply like this would come from someone as youngminded as you.. let's start shall we..

Khalifa - 55?RP
Buttfart~ - 55~ RP
Isis - 58? RP
Voldemort - 62~RP
Lonely Hemmd? 62~ RP
Mean Truthmachine 55~ RP
Shirek - 50? RP

That's 7 rps..

Eye Fighter - 45? MS
Lonely Batizado? - 50? MS
Lonely Mex - 55? MS
Xiofez - 55? MS
Nakama - 35? MS
Lonely Lisa - 50? ED
Dude 45? - MS
Professional~ - 50? MS
Lonely Last Man - 55? MS
Mr Postman - 45? MS
Punio 42? - MS

That's 11 mages.. ok let's count our team

Kayell - 52~ RP
Woody - 53~ RP
Mortor - 55~ EK
Lop - 55~ RP
Mr Popov 45~ RP

4RP and 1EK

Dwadwa 52~ MS
Omni 45~ MS
Lebban 45~ MS
Don Kalson 32~ ED
Ostius'Divine 32~ MS
Adi 35~ MS
Mos Deadly 35~ MS
Repox Divine 42~ EK
Tomex - 32~ MS
Gugette 32~ MS

And also we had help from Fuk Bitches~ and Ogge both 45~ Mages from time to time..

You see where I'm going? Low lvls with little or no supplies vs "high lvls" with alot of supplies GFB spamming.. anyways Khalifa, enjoy 7.7 we don't need your excuse of PvP here.

Amazing. :) I have updated the website a bit with news. Going to bed in a moment.
Now this is what you call a true war....
Not like now adays with pansies setting traps in small spaces etc...

You fail to realize we had like 4 teams against us. Your forgetting Hova, Thumpe, kung adam, jimbobskate (sp?) - all 50+ just off the top of my head, and there was plenty more.

And if mine / my teams pvp sucks so bad then you must have a pretty low opinion of urself and ur team cause like I said you were dominated every battle. Have fun playing mastercores wiith under 100 people until it gets hacked. And if u decide to bring ur team to realots, PLEASE learn to magic wall properly so the battles aren't such a one sided beatdown.

You fail to realize we had like 4 teams against us. Your forgetting Hova, Thumpe, kung adam, jimbobskate (sp?) - all 50+ just off the top of my head, and there was plenty more.

And if mine / my teams pvp sucks so bad then you must have a pretty low opinion of urself and ur team cause like I said you were dominated every battle. Have fun playing mastercores wiith under 100 people until it gets hacked. And if u decide to bring ur team to realots, PLEASE learn to magic wall properly so the battles aren't such a one sided beatdown.

If all wars are like this on old time servers , i'll consider going back to 7.6 servers

played them a very long time ago

I knew a reply like this would come from someone as youngminded as you.. let's start shall we..

Khalifa - 55?RP
Buttfart~ - 55~ RP
Isis - 58? RP
Voldemort - 62~RP
Lonely Hemmd? 62~ RP
Mean Truthmachine 55~ RP
Shirek - 50? RP

That's 7 rps..

Eye Fighter - 45? MS
Lonely Batizado? - 50? MS
Lonely Mex - 55? MS
Xiofez - 55? MS
Nakama - 35? MS
Lonely Lisa - 50? ED
Dude 45? - MS
Professional~ - 50? MS
Lonely Last Man - 55? MS
Mr Postman - 45? MS
Punio 42? - MS

That's 11 mages.. ok let's count our team

Kayell - 52~ RP
Woody - 53~ RP
Mortor - 55~ EK
Lop - 55~ RP
Mr Popov 45~ RP

4RP and 1EK

Dwadwa 52~ MS
Omni 45~ MS
Lebban 45~ MS
Don Kalson 32~ ED
Ostius'Divine 32~ MS
Adi 35~ MS
Mos Deadly 35~ MS
Repox Divine 42~ EK
Tomex - 32~ MS
Gugette 32~ MS

And also we had help from Fuk Bitches~ and Ogge both 45~ Mages from time to time..

You see where I'm going? Low lvls with little or no supplies vs "high lvls" with alot of supplies GFB spamming.. anyways Khalifa, enjoy 7.7 we don't need your excuse of PvP here.

Don't see exactly how levels help us use magic walls better and avoid getting trapped. You just suck deal with it.

You've lost all battles whether you were outnumbered or not.

Le's cry about levels a little, shall we? I played some late nights when my team was offline and you had PLENTY of people online, yet we we were sneaking you one by one, and you were still afraid to fight with more than twice our numbers. Even after you grew some balls after hours of camping pz you'd come and lose a 4v8 battle.

Last edited:
u guys clearly dont understand war lol So in a War ur supposed to be Fair? or out lvl out number ur oppenet thats a part of war lool war is not meant to be fought Fair.

Barbarbar , first two days when i`ve leaded and people was listening to i took victory easy
Later "something?" screwed up.

Anyways we`ll have some fun arround with everyone not once more but many times! :)
Going sleep finally lol
gn

@spray Amen to that xD
If every single person was same vocation, same exact level, same exact eq, same exact supplies , etc..
What would be the point/fun in it?

If all wars are like this on old time servers , i'll consider going back to 7.6 servers

played them a very long time ago

yeah, also check Mastercores by Mex its in the related videos of mine, mex got a lot of battles on cam (ones i didnt even know happend) and made a pretty nice movie.

and yep agree with spray. at first, we were outnumbered and losing pretty badly and the other team was cocky as hell. soon as we turned the tables around it was excuse city for them. and once we turned it around it was never really competitive from there. more joined against us and more fell xd

.. and then the server went to shit. there would probably be a really nice war going on by now with the majority being 60+ and having nice supplies. but we all know what happend xD

Status
Not open for further replies.