• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
NEW INFORMATION ABOUT NEW AIR DATE AND TEAM:
http://otland.net/f43/germany-maste...znote-24-mar-150019/index258.html#post1485584

IP & Website: (Temporarily unavaialble).
Client: 7.4 graphics with DX9 Engine. (Custom client).
Hosted in sweden with 100Mbps network, we intend to move to a Netherland 1Gbps host once we can afford it.
7.4 original tibia world.
[video=youtube;0ROKBuLuFBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=0ROKBuLuFBA[/video]

MasterCores is little of a special server you see,
The experience-table have been changed and acts almost like an exp staged server.

You will always gain 1x experience from creatures, but how much exp you need for each level is a lot less than original tibias.
For example, you'll gain level 8, 17 times faster than original Tibia.
At level 15 you'll leveling 12x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 3 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 1,6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 0.8x speed (20% slower than original tibia!).

This make your beginning easy, you can get into the RPG very soon, and the server wont get crowded with level 150's running around.
And if those few who can deal the work to gain level 100, will be legends in MasterCores!

That sounds cool, doesn't it?

For the skills stuffs now,
You'll gain skills 5 times faster than original tibia.
You'll advance in magic level 4 times faster.
And you'll have 3 times the chance looting items from creatures.

When you start playing, you'll be in Rookgaard with level 1.
But not to worry, as said you'll level 17 times faster than original Tibia.
Which means you only need 250 Experience points to advance to level 8.
And that's nothing.

first_rat.jpg

When you start at level 1 you will have basic Rookgaard EQ, club, wooden shield and a jacket.
Also you'll have some food in your bag.

start_eq.jpg

Once you reach level 8 and continue to main lands, you will gain some other basic EQ when you gain your new vocation.
Brass aror and steel shield is some of it.

Spells are for free, you do not have to learn them, all you need is the required magic level to cast them, and of course mana points.

level_80.jpg

The map:
world_map_small.jpg

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
Hosted in sweden with 100Mbps network, we intend to move to a Netherland 1Gbps host once we can afford it.
Players donated over 200~ euros on last server so he already wasted everything??
PIZZABOY

\/ How much then and i think players donated 300-400euros.

Most of "Big boys mods" know **** :p
Anyway i'll try it,in 4 days,if everyone will be ok,for sure!
I'm waiten 7 days.... I bet the hacker is just waiten until people wasted maximum time to do it lawl.

I'm waiten 7 days.... I bet the hacker is just waiten until people wasted maximum time to do it lawl.

Not at all.

realots gonna be here in like 4-8 days or smth nuuuuub

Im waiting aswell,but im afraid of WANDS,PZ BOATS.Again 80% of community will be sorc/druid

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand all those who complain about the server, its been a rough past and lot of shit has been happening. The unsatisfied players have a right to be heard. They have most likely had a bad experience with Realsoft and/or the server, have been banned, or just want to troll.

But please avoid useless discussions with complaining users, if somebody criticize the server then just let them and ignore them. I don't need to prove anything to them and neither should those of you who like the server, just let them be. :) Feeding them is like igniting fuel. Dont do it.

And enjoy your stay. :)

Last edited:
[Wonders what happened to the Netherlands host he bought 3 weeks ago]

Wow, I just logged on to find NONE of the bugs I had to fucking deal with are fixed... Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.