• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone are flaming the server now when tibianic hr is up, but before when they were playing mc they didn't say shit. Pussies

Firstly I never played mastercores from 1-10 or whatever, I actually changed from Tibianic-HR to play this server.
Secondly the server is dead, It's the afternoon on a sunday and there is only "There's currently 2 players online in this world." playing.

Firstly I never played mastercores from 1-10 or whatever, I actually changed from Tibianic-HR to play this server.
Secondly the server is dead, It's the afternoon on a sunday and there is only "There's currently 2 players online in this world." playing.

Yeah but ALOT of people are flaming the server saying it's bad, but they loved the exact same server a few weeks ago. Sure the server is dead, but its still the exact same server and no reason to say it's BAD.

no the server is great but eric destroyed it all and yes znote is fault too with his stories that his grandfather died 1 day after the server shut down.. and eric with his driving license test... yes you all can believe what u want but i believe a shit.

no the server is great but eric destroyed it all and yes znote is fault too with his stories that his grandfather died 1 day after the server shut down.. and eric with his driving license test... yes you all can believe what u want but i believe a shit.

Lawl, some people actually have a life outside the OT which they have to focus on other then their hobbies, such a ot servers.

doesn't mean you should restart ur server and scam people for money. i'd say it straight up that I got things to do in rl and give znote or something the shit since his active

doesn't mean you should restart ur server and scam people for money. i'd say it straight up that I got things to do in rl and give znote or something the shit since his active

Thats Erik, why blame Znote for something Erik did? thats pretty lame.
It wasnt Znote's choice to turn down the server, it was Erik. Once Znote got access to the server he started it again, but since he wasn't able to get the characters from Erik he had to reset it. So tell me, what did Znote do wrong?

Thats Erik, why blame Znote for something Erik did? thats pretty lame.
It wasnt Znote's choice to turn down the server, it was Erik. Once Znote got access to the server he started it again, but since he wasn't able to get the characters from Erik he had to reset it. So tell me, what did Znote do wrong?

Work with wrong guy.

Unbelievable? :3

what im going to find hillarious is when tibianic goes down for some unknown reason, everybody is going to go crying back to mastercores

Status
Not open for further replies.