• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we want to shut down Mastercores for good? Just don't play if you're not satisfied. I don't think anyone care.

dont make loot 2x its to big lol. Dwadwa was making runes on mfs and hunting necros looting 59385832 boh.

dont make loot 2x its to big lol. Dwadwa was making runes on mfs and hunting necros looting 59385832 boh.
But dude everyone knows dwadwa can just ue spamm and HE always drops fcking sexy loot so its funny kill him =)
@Btw dwadwa was first guy who died on mastercores :D got video about it when he died by snake on rook. LEGEND?

Just start it without any double rates, as it should be lol. If the security is fixed we shouldn't have any more problems.

If theres a reset = im out
Id prefer Realots or OriginalTibia isntead as many people does
It was 2 many rollbacks , 2 many resets and so on.

Just make a rollback 30 mins before everyone has gm`s.

Over and out.

/Zaxx aka Vip`ie

Edit : Double loot is 2 much btw.

Mastercores is becoming better every day so there is no reason to shut down mastercores. We work hard to make user experience better every day. We dont give up just because we are getting (D)DoS attacked or hacked. Even if you players give up on this project, we won't. And we believe users will come back with our hard effort in the end.

Most of the other OT hosting projects would just give up and shut down the OT. But we don't, and thats why there are many resets. When we fail, we try again, we don't stop.
(Because we know, if/when we actually succeed, this OT has massive potential).

Edit: Lootrate will be untouched ofcourse, as it would ruin the in-game economy system.

Last edited:
@Above
You dont know shit about

Edit : I guess u are the noob who died like 2 or 3x? :rolleyes:

I would suggest everyone who donated via paypal to claim your money back, they will give it back, tell them you didn't recieve what you payed for and hopefully it will shutdown Mastercores for good.
Can not you just leave the thread?

OT:
Keep up the good work, i'm waiting for mastercores.

Mastercores is becoming better every day so there is no reason to shut down mastercores. We work hard to make user experience better every day. We dont give up just because we are getting (D)DoS attacked or hacked. Even if you players give up on this project, we won't. And we believe users will come back with our hard effort in the end.

Most of the other OT hosting projects would just give up and shut down the OT. But we don't, and thats why there are many resets. When we fail, we try again, we don't stop.
(Because we know, if/when we actually succeed, this OT has massive potential).

Edit: Lootrate will be untouched ofcourse, as it would ruin the in-game economy system.

Yes, but if you will make 2x exp for 2 days or something, make mlvl and skills 2x also.

Yes, but if you will make 2x exp for 2 days or something, make mlvl and skills 2x also.

Agreed. The rates (in my op) is already too different. A sorc which makes alot of runes doesn't get mlvl 40 long after reaching lvl 34 for UE. To make those differences twice as bad? no..

If theres a reset = im out
Id prefer Realots or OriginalTibia isntead as many people does
It was 2 many rollbacks , 2 many resets and so on.

Just make a rollback 30 mins before everyone has gm`s.

Over and out.

/Zaxx aka Vip`ie

Edit : Double loot is 2 much btw.

they will reset again for sure they say a lot about mastercores won't give up but when you need to reset every day it is the same thing he continues to accept donations claiming the server is fixed over 5 times now its so easy to make fun of him. His partner claimed they never said it was 100% secure but Erik(realsoft) did say it was 100% fixed many times over knowing it wouldn't be. Sadly it looks like Realsoft has convinced some people he is not a corrupt thief, how so I have no idea it is very obvious.

Update5: We were discussing how to
prevent (D)DoS attacks in the future.
Going for a dedicated 1Gbps server seem to
solve our dire issues. We have recieved a
few donations, aprox 50 euros. But
we cant get far with only that. And we noticed
people are starting to claim back their money.
We understand that. And apologize for the downtime.
The money that have not been claimed back, has
been invested in securing our web as much as
possible. Lets hope our AAC is more secure now,
and lets cross our fingers that we wont get hacked

I'm sorry for double post but i just checked mastercores website and now if you read the above he claims he needs more donations for a dedicated server.
OK ZNOTE or REALSOFT Where did the first 200 donations go hmmm? that was supposedly spent on the DEDICATED server, around the first crash. You guys are seriously a F****** joke, little scammers need to go get a real job You understand Erik (RealsofT) already said he got 200+150 donations for "Servers and security" wow Which just Disappeared?
DO NOT WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE TAKING THERE MONEY BACK NITWIT You guys are a huge fraud and a joke for me
like the other guy said anyone who donated should claim there money back OBVIOUSLY there is no server being hosted like the owner SAID it would be if you all donated, He therefore LIED. Take it all BACK!

give up eh? we have heard like 100 cryings about getting ripped on ur 2 shitty euro sue him if ur not happy u all knew it was pretty much not 100% safe also they closed the dontions for almost 2 days and said they wanted to wait just incase and then again all of u cried u wanted to donate!!!
If u dont wanna play byebye if u will fine we might see each other! :)

I'm sorry for double post but i just checked mastercores website and now if you read the above he claims he needs more donations for a dedicated server.
OK ZNOTE or REALSOFT Where did the first 200 donations go hmmm? that was supposedly spent on the DEDICATED server, around the first crash. You guys are seriously a F****** joke, little scammers need to go get a real job You understand Erik (RealsofT) already said he got 200+150 donations for "Servers and security" wow

They were spent on dedicated servers which wasn't good enough, it seems. So those were wasted money. Atleast that's what I heard. Then they also gave back alot of money (I think), so stop crying Robby.

OK ZNOTE or REALSOFT Where did the first 200 donations go hmmm? that was supposedly spent on the DEDICATED server, around the first crash. You guys are seriously a F****** joke, little scammers need to go get a real job You understand Erik (RealsofT) already said he got 200+150 donations for "Servers and security" wow Which just Disappeared?
DO NOT WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE TAKING THERE MONEY BACK NITWIT

yeah those 200 euros made him rich!! he can do so much with it OMG rich dude!!! 200 euro nowdays is nothing in our country. if ur not happy go sumwhere else simple as that!

Bet if u resert it again there will not even be 50+ players online. Our team is out atleast and we are like 10?

Please don't put double exp. When that happened the previous time I was level 35 within 4 hours of playing.

Loved that trap at 4:36 , but later was out of uhs so couldnt do much more haha

You know me , so you should know its not fault of commander :)

and @word fighters all above
War dont need to be fair , its war not a party with friends ( anyways i was fighting agansit a friend haha ) , you gotta use brains and listen to commander.
Thats the magic trick.
We`ll see eachothers many more times on fight`s on old ots`s versions coz we all are oldschoolers , cu arround :)

/Zaxx aka Vip`ie :)

"AFF" xD xD"

Status
Not open for further replies.