• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already told you guys that Valhalla was the test for RealOTS? Nobody read my post?

@Znote,Erik this is only for you,
Don't you think its easier to fix in peace way with this "hacker"?Why u keep acting so retard,ur post about 100% security will just motivate him to do it.
You startd it(Insults,big ego etc.) u shall finish it.

What if we want to motive him to do it? The faster we are able to fix all security holes the better. Its much easier to find security holes when you have a way to easily trace them down.

If we managed to "turn peace with the hacker" he would stop hacking us, thats not good, since it means there may still be security holes left for us to fix, and another hacker will hack us in the future, and our potentially loss could be alot bigger.

What if we want to motive him to do it? The faster we are able to fix all security holes the better. Its much easier to find security holes when you have a way to easily trace them down.

If we managed to "turn peace with the hacker" he would stop hacking us, thats not good, since it means there may still be security holes left for us to fix, and another hacker will hack us in the future, and our potentially loss could be alot bigger.

So u are using players as like laboratory rabbits?

What's more taking money from us. LOL. Finaly you told this out loud!

I dont care about money at all,i got enough.Its sad everyone is crying about 2 euros jesus,wanna get fun?Then u need to pay for it a bit,its how world is working my friend.

Haha Assass got banned like 4 years ago for botting, after that he NEVER EVER got caught again. And yes Hoodnasty, you got banned on several servers(for example realots/valhalla).

wtf , are u saying he bots, bot just never got caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.