• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noob corrupted GM making new accounts to post with? hahahaha gtfo from this board.
How you can know it??
Maybe we don't like Realots?

I'm sure you don't even tried it on first times of realots. I do not want to encourage anyone, i won't play there too, but i know one, Realots is perfect old tibia server if you don't like it, you never find your old tibia times.

professional Guziec. He died at 53 lvl by Warlock.

20:12 Professional Guziec is very far to the south-east.
20:13 Professional Guziec is far to the north-east.

"Haha, finally it came out. Yeah, that's the fact. He used to play with me and couple of my friends back then and we've played his ot (the same as it is but like 1-2year ago <it had old realtibias site If I aint wrong) and there was the same. He used to help us a lot but someday when he's made me to come out of myself I've posted all the shit on the forums and he's punished me by deleting my account Very Happy. I've known that the situation will repeat so I havent started here and convinced a few not to play this, actually saved their time Smile."

Kind Regards,
GreloZiom.

How you can know it??

I'm sure you don't even tried it on first times of realots. I do not want to encourage anyone, i won't play there too, but i know one, Realots is perfect old tibia server if you don't like it, you never find your old tibia times.

Well considering how some people likes to play 7.4 over 7.72 it's not really weird how some people choose mastercores instead of realots even though realots is a great server. I prefer 7.4 over 7.72 but i'm probably going to play realots since i used to play it back in the days.

Probably going to try mastercores out as well because i'm a fan of realsoft's work.

@OldSchoolPlayer, Everyone have their own opinion, accept that.

Well considering how some people likes to play 7.4 over 7.72 it's not really weird how some people choose mastercores instead of realots even though realots is a great server. I prefer 7.4 over 7.72 but i'm probably going to play realots since i used to play it back in the days.

Probably going to try mastercores out as well because i'm a fan of realsoft's work.

To begin i want to say that mastercores is not 7.4

If you are calling realots 7.72 as real tibia,then you are wrong.Anyway i'll play both server just for fun

@mastercores
Peoples,just loving old formulas

professional Guziec. He died at 53 lvl by Warlock.

20:12 Professional Guziec is very far to the south-east.
20:13 Professional Guziec is far to the north-east.

"Haha, finally it came out. Yeah, that's the fact. He used to play with me and couple of my friends back then and we've played his ot (the same as it is but like 1-2year ago <it had old realtibias site If I aint wrong) and there was the same. He used to help us a lot but someday when he's made me to come out of myself I've posted all the shit on the forums and he's punished me by deleting my account Very Happy. I've known that the situation will repeat so I havent started here and convinced a few not to play this, actually saved their time Smile."

Kind Regards,
GreloZiom.

Where is your proof?

To begin i want to say that mastercores is not 7.4

Oh.. I haven't played tibia for a year or so, i just read something about 7.4 and 7.72 so i thought mastercores was 7.4, my bad.

Well im sure 95% peoples here know,its corrupt host by "Ruthless aka 16 years old or some like that"
I doubt only peoples from Torg polish forum are playing there ;D

Well, i thought Ruthless aka 16 years old guy was admin of originaltibia, i could not see any corruption there, so what the fuck you are talking about? We are talking about oldtibia, hosted by a GM Poff

Farcanox = My grandmother and please dont lie to me i know it ^^

Anyway i just look at your "Good server" so here we go:
Aby wspomoc serwer wystaczy wyslac SMS. Tresc i numer podane nizej:
DotPay

Po wyslaniu sms nalezy skontaktowac sie z GM Poff.
Jak sie skontaktowac?
Gra: Gm Poff

GG: 40986229 (Odpisuje tylko i wylacznie na temat donacji)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Fire Axe Weapon: Fire Axe 9 zl SMS
Stone Skin Amulets Backpack of Stone Skin Amulets 9ZL SMS
Blue Djinn Access Access to selling items for Blue Djinns 25ZL SMS
100,000 Gold Coin Money in game, 100,000 Gold coin. 25 zl SMS
Enough?Still u need to contact with gamemaster about donation-Pathetic

RealOT's is up in 3 days and you guys are still talking about this server? lolol

The first retard.

So accept my opinion. His reaction was like: "lol, why you want play on 7.4 if there's 7.7 with wands etc."
Where we are? Thread of MasterCores or RealOTS?
The second retard.

Named OldSchoolPlayer and don't even know difference between rl tibia and old school server

For me oldschool tibia is without fucking hotkeys, without runes in the shop and without wands and rods.
If you like those things - leave this thread because it isn't for you.
The third retard.

Last edited:
Read once again what he wrote and you'll know why my reaction looked like that.

For me oldschool tibia is without fucking hotkeys, without runes in the shop and without wands and rods. If you don't like that - leave this thread cuz it isn't for you then. What a noobs !!!
RealOT's has no hotkeys fucktard. And RealOT's is still oldschool so stfu

Anyway i just look at your "Good server" so here we go:
Aby wspomoc serwer wystaczy wyslac SMS. Tresc i numer podane nizej:
DotPay

Po wyslaniu sms nalezy skontaktowac sie z GM Poff.
Jak sie skontaktowac?
Gra: Gm Poff

GG: 40986229 (Odpisuje tylko i wylacznie na temat donacji)
Fire Axe Weapon: Fire Axe 9 zl SMS
Stone Skin Amulets Backpack of Stone Skin Amulets 9ZL SMS
Blue Djinn Access Access to selling items for Blue Djinns 25ZL SMS
100,000 Gold Coin Money in game, 100,000 Gold coin. 25 zl SMS
Enough?Still u need to contact with gamemaster about donation-Pathetic

I never said it's good server, but i never said it's bad i had alot fun there and no regrets. I don't care about donation system because ill never pay for game but i see you trying to change topic. So please consider about your presence here and stop trying to quote stupid arguments, now you came out of like fool and dumbish person who is only here to lying, trolling, and nobody don't know what else. Finish it please.

RealOTS website have a high vunerability ;]

1337's, do somethin' ;]

The impact of this vulnerability

Malicious users may inject JavaScript, VBScript, ActiveX, HTML or Flash into a vulnerable application to fool a user in order to gather data from them. An attacker can steal the session cookie and take over the account, impersonating the user. It is also possible to modify the content of the page presented to the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.