• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can login if you got account and char made, i got account but not yet char DOOM :D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP CAN'T VIEW WEBSITE MOTA F**KASSSSSS! Znote wtf why can't i view website?! :'((((

I make an char but still dont have client oooo :> old one dont work;/

Admin Znote: If someone cant connect to site, make them wait 10 minutes, then use another web browser and try to enter site. (because they are prolly temporarily banned for spamming F5). xD

Hope it helps.

I cannot get to the webpage. Im from Poland. Im trying to get from IE, Firefox, Opera.

I cannot get to the webpage. Im from Poland. Im trying to get from IE, Firefox, Opera.

Because your too spammy. When you enter site while temp banned the banishment will last longer.

Website works fine.

edit:

During (D)DoS attacks website is shut down to save bandwith for in-game players.

We recently got a 200Mbps attack and nobody noticed it in-game. :p

Because your too spammy. When you enter site while temp banned the banishment will last longer.

Website works fine.

edit:

During DoS attacks website is shut down to save bandwith for in-game players.

We recently got a 200Mbps attack and nobody noticed it in-game. :p

No it doesn't. I tried entering, first time in dunno a week. "the server is not responding"

Edit: Jesus christ!
"There are currently 111 users browsing this thread. (75 members and 36 guests)"

This server is pretty funny, i waited 4 days for a sever with installed 1 gb dedic and a hour after start there a"error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)" :)
Good job Admins :)

Guys
ABOUT WEBSITE IS DOWN!
nothing to worry about :p
[19:16:03] Znote: netsite goes down during attacks to save bandwith for in-game
[19:16:06] Znote: thats a system we got
[19:16:30] Znote but as soon as dos stops web is up running again, and we are never attacked over big intervals

New record of players online is: 91

If you cant connect you are temporarily banned for being to desperate. :p

There are currently 112 users browsing this thread. (78 members and 34 guests)
282-mother-of-god.jpg

Ofcourse the website gets DDoS'd. Those kids who bought programs that they got no clue how they acctually works just enters an IP and hits enter, then they got brag that they "managed" to DDoS a website. I Know, its sad, but they should have gone to bed soon, so the DDoS will stop.

To the kids that are hitting the server: Sooner or later you will be traced, worth risking your life to DDoS a servers website with a program you dont understand?

Websites up party party party..... oh wait down account made but not char yet

So when i will be able to create account and play ?: |

Edit. ok website works for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.