• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoying the serv, not sure if i'll leave for realots. 7.4ish is better than 7.7

Mastercores very sux 95% people boting here. I here only pk on low lvl. Start Real ots i leave here and make to small lvl to pk on Real ots. I no play seriously on bots versions ots. On real ots work 4 bot , on mastercores work 10.

Mastercores very sux 95% people boting here. I here only pk on low lvl. Start Real ots i leave here and make to small lvl to pk on Real ots. I no play seriously on bots versions ots. On real ots work 4 bot , on mastercores work 10.

Yeye sure, tell me those 10 bots. BYE!

Yeye sure, tell me those 10 bots. BYE!
1.Tibia Luz
2. Black bot
3.Tibia auto bot
4.Beholder Tool bot
5. Tibia bot NG
6.Tibia MCV
7.Tibia Faker bot
8.Tibia Oracle bot
9.Tibia status bot
10.I think tibia elf bot or no.

I really hope there will be light bolts, assasin stars, weapon enchantment, softboots, thunder hammer in anni etc because that's what made this server so balanced and fun.

Hood Nasty, i think manafluids are going to give 100~ mana and cost 55gp as they should do on 7.6 +

95% botting? If you're going to hate on a server then at least choose a realistic number of botters you twat.

We are hiring GM's to the staff as its currently only me and Erik in-game that is able to ban players. Its a pretty tough job since we get 250+ players online during daytime. :p (Erik is working on engine, I am PGin :3)

But passing tutor test, stay active and good and you will either get senior tutor or perhaps a GM position. Its gonna take some time.

We are hiring GM's to the staff as its currently only me and Erik in-game that is able to ban players. Its a pretty tough job since we get 250+ players online during daytime. :p (Erik is working on engine, I am PGin :3)

But passing tutor test, stay active and good and you will either get senior tutor or perhaps a GM position. Its gonna take some time.

Hf getting corrupt 16year old staffmembers like that.

We won't just hire anyone. :p And they are carefully logged.

1.Tibia Luz
2. Black bot
3.Tibia auto bot
4.Beholder Tool bot
5. Tibia bot NG
6.Tibia MCV
7.Tibia Faker bot
8.Tibia Oracle bot
9.Tibia status bot
10.I think tibia elf bot or no.
Cant just stop laughing to him hes so fcking big joke.

learn2play NOOB!
hhahahadha :D

Last edited:
^^ I don't know what you say sorry because my translator sux.
But who does not believe bots download this one and see that they work.
I no download but my friend have 8 bot for work here and say me.

Status
Not open for further replies.