• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got carried out of hand I admit but many people just insult me when I'm just discussing negative things so who is the fool? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There will be a reset :( hate it, but thats the way host wants it!

I'm pretty sure he doesn't wants it that way, but erik was stupid enough to not create a backup system so he HAS to reset the server.

Gah, been sick whole week and was really looking forward to play here instead of just laying in my bed watching movies all day, totally killed my expectations when you delayed the release :(

delaying it is a good move for the actual server (stability etc)

the timing is just really poor. not many people (i know some do ofc) wanna play a server that might get hacked again when realots is right around the corner.

ye then it would've been 400+ people online all the time and rule the oldschool community

My mind is only able to withstand cleaning the last 24 hours...

Deleting 115 post(s) from 1 thread(s) in 1 forum(s).

This is how much spam/offtopic/trolling there was in the last day just in this thread(And I might have missed some...)

Thread Re-opened

I'd say to keep this without spam/trolling/offtopic, but that would be useless...

I get that you guys are all anxious to play because you have nothing better to do than sit in front of your computer counting down until the release date, why not do something more valuable with your time?

robbydeath how can you "like" this if your the worst one on this threadXD

scarlet ayleid: "My mind is only able to withstand cleaning the last 24 hours..."
you should apolegize to her robby!

Gah, been sick whole week and was really looking forward to play here instead of just laying in my bed watching movies all day, totally killed my expectations when you delayed the release :(

ye i fucking toke a week free off from university for this...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's good they delayed it. I hope they fix the bugs meanwhile. As not being able to do anything while walking, and the parcel walk on~ bug :) Not rly a bug, but still. A problem.

robbydeath how can you "like" this if your the worst one on this threadXD

scarlet ayleid: "My mind is only able to withstand cleaning the last 24 hours..."
you should apolegize to her robby!

all of my posts have been on topic or responses to someone else insulting me, anyways lesson learned I won't be responding to peoples insults anymore :p As you right now posting randomly at me when I said nothing :)

I hope the server is bug free and stays up for a while! Nice wars cool videos

i'm no spam

i'm post on topic

[video=youtube;NantgX41n9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NantgX41n9w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

danno's fav vid

My mind is only able to withstand cleaning the last 24 hours...

This is how much spam/offtopic/trolling there was in the last day just in this thread(And I might have missed some...)

Thread Re-opened

I'd say to keep this without spam/trolling/offtopic, but that would be useless...

Keep this in mind guys!

I'm going to play this :)

UPDATE

You're not waiting in vain! Hired one of the better BlackHats out there, just too make sure I didnt miss something, and ofcourse, I didnt.;)

Hackingproof server+epic dedicated = WIN?!

UPDATE

You're not waiting in vain! Hired one of the better BlackHats out there, just too make sure I didnt miss something, and ofcourse, I didnt.;)

With these promises I think everyone will expect the server to run without crashes and hacks/rollback.
Will the server come online before the weekend?

if we are lucky maybe when erik is home its all settled and we can play tonight?! else hope for tmorow! :p

UPDATE

Hackingproof server+epic dedicated = win, but

Hackingproof server+epic dedicated+Realsoft = Lose lolz

is it not possible to put server online tonight ?=/
finally i have 2 days off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.