• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spray, its not his thread that got those likes, its mainly the flame posts/funny pics that got the likes

Haha well, realsoft and amoaz seems to have too many enemies, too experienced aswell since the server/ web seems to get hacked no matter what they do.

Wont be hacked, wont be reseted and it wont crash. If you dont like it, please leave this thread.

Ehm , seems you`re wrong

Atleast hacker did it BEFORE server lunch so people didnt loose time at all hahah
No offence guys but i guess its over

Realot is right after corrner and u are still sitting with 0 fellas

I heard rumours that the guy hacking Mastercores really knows what hes doing and I was like "This Amoaz dude looks legit" Well, Amoaz got his ass served to him..

It might be one or even two , really experienced enemies. You dont need thousands

It took them almost 1,5h to take site down lol, funny shit :D

Its not a hacker at all, just experienced programmer ^^ hacking a tibia AAC isnt that hard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.