• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll repeat one more,time there is always "possibility",guess who got more knowledge and whos more retard xD
Shut up wannabe polack.

Server coming soon remember play whole night like this cute bunny!!

Hello guys,

I've decided to put a statement here because some close friend convinced me to stop the destructive behaviour around mastercores.com project. I've hacked it at the begining for my friend who has been banned for no reason there and wanted to get a revenge. And it could finish with this one time but the mastercores.com admin (Erik if i'm not wrong) started to act very arogant here posting some bullshits about security issues in server, lighttpd or some other services instead of admitting that he is the most retarded admin/programmer ever and he fucked up the thing with website.

However, now I hope I proved what I wanted, and because i'm not a bad guy and I don't want to hurt innocent community and players, I will not take any futher actions against mastercores.com.

Hope wannabe hacker fanboys like Amoaz and wannabe programmer fanboys like Erik have learned their lesson here. Almost EVERY server is hackable, it's just a matter of time!

To players, please don't be mad. I barely play Tibia but it seems that you are here some addicted Tibia lovers.

I believe this post won't be deleted or sth, hope you are not so stupid.

Cheers

This.

Hello guys,

I've decided to put a statement here because some close friend convinced me to stop the destructive behaviour around mastercores.com project. I've hacked it at the begining for my friend who has been banned for no reason there and wanted to get a revenge. And it could finish with this one time but the mastercores.com admin (Erik if i'm not wrong) started to act very arogant here posting some bullshits about security issues in server, lighttpd or some other services instead of admitting that he is the most retarded admin/programmer ever and he fucked up the thing with website.

However, now I hope I proved what I wanted, and because i'm not a bad guy and I don't want to hurt innocent community and players, I will not take any futher actions against mastercores.com.

Hope wannabe hacker fanboys like Amoaz and wannabe programmer fanboys like Erik have learned their lesson here. Almost EVERY server is hackable, it's just a matter of time!

To players, please don't be mad. I barely play Tibia but it seems that you are here some addicted Tibia lovers.

I believe this post won't be deleted or sth, hope you are not so stupid.

Cheers
Bump~
Soory Znote,i dont know u speak with him :]

marihuana:
"To players, please don't be mad. I barely play Tibia but it seems that you are here some addicted Tibia lovers"

make no sense what you say here, but thats probaly how most of the hackers are.
im just glad you man up and act mature now and just stop it. cause i think you have gotten your revenge. tho it sucks you want to get your revenge by involving 100-200 innocent people.

"and because i'm not a bad guy and I don't want to hurt innocent community and players"
Bitch please, you obviously don't give a shit about the innocents since you made like 3 resets happen and ruined hundres of hours playtime for innocent people, just because you had a beef with a single person.

"and because i'm not a bad guy and I don't want to hurt innocent community and players"
Bitch please, you obviously don't give a shit about the innocents since you made like 3 resets happen and ruined hundres of hours playtime for innocent people, just because you had a beef with a single person.

That's the point.

Bitch please, he can hack the site over and over if he wanted to, in times of war there will be casualties, imagine all the future soldiers to be(my sperm) that gets lost in the heat of battle surrounding the areas of Khalifas mothers "comfort zone" I don't hear songs or read poems about their lives went to waste, why should mastercores be any different?

Signed in respect of Khalifas mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.