• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye cause hydras are really difficult later on in the server people are lvl 80-100 eks they will just simply blok 3 hydras for a lvl 60 ms who will just mort hur spam. just leave this thread if you just hate it that 200 players are playing here atm. realots will have his succes don't worry but don't be such a pathetic kid

oh wait you just like 7.72 so you can use your bot easier.

haha are you serious?
You know that mastercores is 7.72 right?
realots is 7.7...
Your a joke!

How? Can you not read how stupid assass w/e the fuck his name was post was?
LOL, and it's funny because I've never even heard of you until you posted just now.
Poor kid ;]
Just get pandoria online again we'll see who's poor

w/e i got nothing against sammynsc. i'll deal with you in future :)

How? Can you not read how stupid assass w/e the fuck his name was post was?
LOL, and it's funny because I've never even heard of you until you posted just now.
Poor kid ;]

so i might been wrong in that one. does this mean realots will be bot free. naaaaaah. you still have those pathetic wands there, pz on boats, corrupt gm. your bot will probaly work on every client. since you do it everywhere. just admit you suck everywhere and need a bot. you mostly quit on every ot cause you get owned where ever you go:(
and i think hoodnasty everyone agreed that it wasn't bot and just a good combo on the thread you ment wich realsoft made cause he was angry on me. only dumb people like you want to think different.

Last edited:
so i might been wrong in that one. does this mean realots will be bot free. naaaaaah. you still have those pathetic wands there, pz on boats, corrupt gm. your bot will probaly work on every client. since you do it everywhere. just admit you suck everywhere and need a bot. you mostly quit on every ot cause you get owned where ever you go:( oh shit forgot one thing or you just get deleted caught for botting.
Learn the English language please..
And nah, only reason I ever quit any OT is because of lag ^^
No good OT's that support us western hemisphere kids. Sure I could play pally or knight, but when another sorc fights you, its all about not having lags for e ring etc.
And what OT was i banned in? o_O?

Btw, i dont get what you mean by "pz on boat" cause on mastercores you just say "bring me to xx" so it is basically pz on boat anyways...
What is wrong with wands? Doesn't make much of a difference past level 50.

The war is becoming more serious, we just lost first time. Its gonna be more fun now.

20:46 New record of players online is: 300 !!!!!!(111!111oneone!11)

20:47 New record of players online is: 303
mother-of-god_183146840.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.