• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Znote & Erik - 300 players online!

In begin all hated it and gave it bad comments etc. But look now! Everyone loves it :)

So we hitted a new record. Feels good indeed. :) Seems like mastercore is back on track and better than before. :3

Failed action but him on 4:45 min have 1 or 2 hp
[video=youtube;pAnFls-oIvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pAnFls-oIvM[/video]

Yes here very mc boters rune maker ^^ i next day make ban for frag and i go play Real ots.

Lol tried this server, realized you have to pause when you shoot like real tibia.
Needless to say I x-logged.

Lol tried this server, realized you have to pause when you shoot like real tibia.
Needless to say I x-logged.

You are from 9.5 tibia? so it was good choice to x log don't try it

You are from 9.5 tibia? so it was good choice to x log don't try it
Tibia 9.5 exists? Oh didn't know.. And clearly I tried it or I wouldn't of had the chance to x-log.
Believe me kid, in 7.4 real tibia, you could run all you want, and your crossbow would still shoot bolts ;)

I just shut down the website since I found some minor issues with it. Server is still online, just not the website.

Website will be back online tomorrow. Nothing has happened, I'm just taking precautions.

Tibia 9.5 exists? Oh didn't know.. And clearly I tried it or I wouldn't of had the chance to x-log.
Believe me kid, in 7.4 real tibia, you could run all you want, and your crossbow would still shoot bolts ;)

Wtf? crossbow doesn't shoot bolts in mastercores? and what do you mean "you could run all you want"?

Status
Not open for further replies.