• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but problem with 7.4 is, if too many 50's running around with an exp stage that doesn't matter, people will eventually get sick of getting double UE comboed. Therefore a 7.4 gameplay cannot contain too high rates. If you guys want a high high rate, then I will make it 7.72

Fribben.

think you should keep it 7.72 but boost rp/ek
make wands really rare to loot that way they are hard to get unless you buy them in shop

those exp rates sound good @Fribben

1 - 30 - 15x
31 - 50 - 9x
51 - 70 - 8x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - 6x
101 - 115 - 5x
115+ - 4x.

Make it 7.72 Fribben, you can just start it tomorrow or on monday? keep it 7.72 with all of your custom spawns like last

Remove the pacc donations or atleast give everyone 10 days or something at start so we can make cash to buy roses from players?

I won't have premium rose on this edition. I said before that any client is not an issue for me, I am even considering opening a 8.0 real map in a short future, it depends on what the community like.

Fribben.

7.4 is boring tbh, better wars cause there isn't constant mana shield/wands.... but less spawns to hunt, plus if you just boost the rp/ek then they will be fine

when I say boost the RP/EK I believe you should keep it the same as last ot, except boost knights skills a bit faster tbh

keep the rp dmg PVM high like last server but then make it so when it comes to pvp differently.

You should make it so bolts barely hit like last server but make it where power bolts have alot higher hit rate when it comes to pvp, cause quiet honestly RP's weren't able to hit shit vs a mage

fribben lets think bout this
1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 20x
51 - 70 - 15x
71 - 90 - 10x
91 - 100 - 3x
101 -2x
then war will be on lvls 70-90 and for me its perfect

I like low rates like fribben proposed but really high lootrate so we can fight and fight and fight!!!!!!! You guys all think that it have to be high rate 100+ fights etc. no kurwa no, low rates and high loot and we will have as much fun as ever before. who is with me ?
Make it 7.72 Fribben, you can just start it tomorrow or on monday? keep it 7.72 with all of your custom spawns like last

Remove the pacc donations or atleast give everyone 10 days or something at start so we can make cash to buy roses from players?
It is already decided it will be 7.4. http://www.originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=polls&id=1

I dont care what exactly rates will be. Just make it easy to lvl 60-70. Then it can be slower. Fribben your rates are way to low.

fribben can you open server tomorrow ? you now know that will be 74 .if you could please bro open :/ check my proposition bout rates and kijek look really good , make loot like 4 and will be good. thanks

I can give you a 7.4 highrate, if you enjoy 50's running around ueing freely without caring about their deaths, I can easily arrange that. Because I don't think I will have time to move noob chars ueing everyone. This is an issue on highrates and with the stages you suggested it can be gamebreaking. But if most vouch for higher rates at start, it's your choice. Afterall, this server is for the players.

But if I use highrates such as this, I might make the UE for level 70-80, give me suggestions of this.

Fribben.

Tbh all stfu, If you are going to open the 7.4 version use the exprates u had when u had it online, same goes for the 7.72 wich had 300+ players online (highrate)

Dont change anything, if it succed keep make the same

ye make ue from 70 and will be good in my opinion .
no stfu, i have seen al ur posts and they are all fakin retarded posts just stfu kid. fribben's rates were good , everyone should agree with it

7.4 is going to be another midrate server with this exp
i thought fribben was going to open a HIGHRATE, then just keep it 7.72 like the previous edition , there was 200+ players why not trying it again? stop posting your suggestions if we all know what really works

yeye UE from 100 lvl and OP pallys and start from 50 lvl with boh plxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ok ?

7.4 is going to be another midrate server with this exp
i thought fribben was going to open a HIGHRATE, then just keep it 7.72 like the previous edition , there was 200+ players why not trying it again? stop posting your suggestions if we all know what really works
Thing is : yes low exp rates like mid rate but high loot rate co we can fight on low lvls and not struggle with money anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back