• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MoonHawk, Real Map 8.54/8.55

Me and Troja wasted 2k trying to do C-Helmet quest, but it bugged, we want our two g'z back or c helmet + noble armor!

FOR GOD sakes talaturen... not everyone wants to play a fucking real tibia map every time twiftysoft releases a new ot...
Seriously you have thousands of players donating shit tonnes and its all rl maps...
Your just profiting of this because all those kids ask there parents to buy em items so they can become best on the ot...

Just for once make a custom ot...

FOR GOD sakes talaturen... not everyone wants to play a fucking real tibia map every time twiftysoft releases a new ot...
Seriously you have thousands of players donating shit tonnes and its all rl maps...
Your just profiting of this because all those kids ask there parents to buy em items so they can become best on the ot...

does are some strong feelings

if any custmo ot, radonia ...

and dude, seriously... calm down... takes some pills

Radonia :peace: Many said it was a perfect custom server. Guess what happened.

Ues sucks.
This game does suck sometimes :)

Last edited:
I just started on this server and it looks really good. I have two questions though. First, how much unjustified killings are there? I wonder if you're wasting your time if the high levels wait until you are at least level 50-60 with some gears so you lose something useful. Second, the rules about external applications were a little vague. Bots, anti-AFK and multi-client are forbidden but what exact programs are allowed?

I want to play similiar to rl tibia but i dont have whole day for no lifing

Radonia i never got the chance to play.

But talaturen ever thought of actually creating something other than a rl map?

On OTs rl tibia map gets boring for most after lvl 150-200 because you cant even find a place to hunt.
EXP Rate helps with ^

This is the best copy of real tibia. However, how does the botting look like here? is it like other servers? I've only checked it out, but I never played it.

This is the best copy of real tibia. However, how does the botting look like here? is it like other servers? I've only checked it out, but I never played it.
1-3 botters per dragon spawn~