• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MoonHawk, Real Map 8.54/8.55

Bring that post up!

The server has a great community, many wars and a lot of guilds.
Many working quests ...
Almost every real Tibia spawns and every real Tibia npc...

It's so amazing, this is the new era of Open Tibia Servers...

Please Tala.

Make explorer society, elemental spheres quest and In Name of...?

I luv your server, but need this 3 quests to got perfectly NINJA :ninja:

Great server, a bit too high XP stage but it's ok. Many quests work and seem to be balanced, more or less.

However, donations is always a downer for me, advantages for people that feel the need to use their real money is no go but ok, I don't really plan to play hardcore here.

One of the best ots I ever seen... Really good. I will be waiting to next edition becouse now lvls is to high. Maybe GM can tell me when the next round will be starting? or maybe you can do identical new OTS? I think it's good idea. You can think about it.

Anyone got a list of all the quests that work? I have tried Barbarian Trial, Ice Island and The Shattered Isles quests and none of them work due to missing NPCs, maybe they do but I don't know how if they don't follow the real tibia recipe. ^_^