• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

Hmm, if you were a normal person with a job.. there would be nothing hard paying 50$/monthly. Ok, donations is fine, but not giving ppl lvl 170 with voc change and soft boots.

This GM is so corrupted. I just killed that 196 ms and after 10 minutes I saw my other char online and then i got kicked from my character.

GM only want cash , how its even possible to hacking someone cuz someone doanted him.

My characters there Galasmo/Kejzan aren't my anymore.

Don't waste time for this ot.

Hmm, Knight fang was 171 royal paladin with softboots..
Now hes 192 master sorcerer with softboots.. So next, he is 300 and allowed to bot and /a ?
Lol fuck, this goes too far

This GM is so corrupted. I just killed that 196 ms and after 10 minutes I saw my other char online and then i got kicked from my character.

GM only want cash , how its even possible to hacking someone cuz someone doanted him.

My characters there Galasmo/Kejzan aren't my anymore.

Don't waste time for this ot.

I saw he msged me today on galasmo. If you can proof it was your account/character by providing the registered emailaddress Im able to delete knight fang.

I saw he msged me today on galasmo. If you can proof it was your account/character by providing the registered emailaddress Im able to delete knight fang.

My email probably was random like 12312jisdjasiasd@~

but you can ask everyone that was my account u also can check ip ;)

"he gained the acess from another player who hates Alinor "Galasmo" they had an beef since tibianic time about sharing a character who got deleted."

You might need to check your computer or something as i would never do that. Try to stop blaming others.

"he gained the acess from another player who hates Alinor "Galasmo" they had an beef since tibianic time about sharing a character who got deleted."

You might need to check your computer or something as i would never do that. Try to stop blaming others.

stop kidding me man

I have more than 50kk on real tibia many character with hight lvl , 80 knight on tibianic lr with alot of items character o ntibianic hr.

AND EVERYTHING IS OK JUST THIS CHARACTER GOT HACKED , seriously man...

seriously man fuck off you retard. i would never do that now go fuck yourself can get really angry on this one. you can accuse me of a lot but this shit aint true dumbass.

Back