• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

marre you had players, you had commercial, but you are to stupid to hold on server with good gameplay and without corruption

Nazeria Trailer

[video=youtube;5VlrZY21Zaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VlrZY21Zaw[/video]

Enjoy:) full movie due soon. (don't forget 720p)

tell me do there actually play any decent teams to fight against. as far as i hear there just alot of random pking and shit. i'd like to start but not on a server with noobs only. there few decent people ofcourse but that doesn't make the server really fun..

the server is dying, but there was a tibianic team that was fun as hell to fight against.

Omg seriously, paladins are so much underpowered i got like dist 83 and i do 120+ max with bolts on dragons. And keep failing alot

Due lack of players I'm reseting the server. Server will go online clean on Friday 18:00 CEST. Donations will be disabled for a few days. After that you'll will not be able to use experience donations above level 110.

Due lack of players I'm reseting the server. Server will go online clean on Friday 18:00 CEST. Donations will be disabled for a few days. After that you'll will not be able to use experience donations above level 110.
+ dimcay

+ remove the fucking pz bug in ankrahmun beside parcel shop, are u guys seriously?!! these noobs using that pz bug 24/7

Back