• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed a wrong process, rollback should be minimal.

Yes, this is in the works.

Name them, all bugs are pretty much instantly fixed.

Additional hunting spots WITHIN the global tibia map will be added tommorow. Dimcay will not be added, as of the client will be patched in the next couple of days. Fix your ISP.

add "bring me to ******" and put damage on druids pox like 7.72

bugs:
You cant travel if someone say HI and spam hi job hi job hi job
utevo lux dont give light like utevo vis lux

nice lier man u kill process 4 times ? u retarded brah? bug ots crash and u promise stable server

still lagging as shit, where is your server hosted? china?

probably cheap shitty host

Killed by GM? wtf hes is retarded for real, and when i told everyone to search on my name on website, he ip banned me.

led
24fh7ol.png

I was talking with you and the guy about the matter of you buying accounts and imposing gamemaster influence. Then you tried to kill this guy (do you see the red square of attacking around Nuriza?), so yeah I killed you. Find another server, thank you.

I didn't do a shit, fkn noob. I told him he should get deleted, becouse i knew who he was, and told you about that.

I can't download client :/ still 0 mb after 5 min of waiting
Upload it to speedyshare or do sth with your site

fix utamo vita, it should be like 3 min 30 seconds or smth? now its 5min+

booooringgg ot anyway, oldera 7.72 was much funnier. Took 125 in 1 day and i dont feel any fun of playing here. quit

booooringgg ot anyway, oldera 7.72 was much funnier. Took 125 in 1 day and i dont feel any fun of playing here. quit
No lifing on saturday night when people go party and with empty server and take level 120+? You think you are pro or something? Such a nerd seriously

Nobody will ever suck your cock virgin. You and 10 ppl killed me and my friend lvl 80 while you were 120+ fucking nerds

Nobody will ever suck your cock virgin. You and 10 ppl killed me and my friend lvl 80 while you were 120+ fucking nerds

Who are you? Mex already paid his dues and is well known in the old school community. He doesn't need more levels or people to kill you, I am sure be would win 1 on 1. Please don't get too upset, it's just a game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back