• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exp donations, server rollbacks, a corrupt GM and minor lags all the time. We'll atleast you tried.

-Make boats npc work the "bring me to please". Noobs blocking all time
-Deathlist only shows 1 death, fix it for 10

Last edited:
ITT: idiots complaining to a server owner who we all know doesn't actually care about the server, as long as it's active and donations are flowing.

you all know who is running this OT and should not complain when you get what should be expected.

Everyone's capable of changing and keeping the players happy will lead to the server being active for a longer period of time.

And as triple xxx says they are just minor things and he has already fixed some of these "bugs".

probably one of the worst server ive ever played

booooringgg ot anyway, oldera 7.72 was much funnier. Took 125 in 1 day and i dont feel any fun of playing here. quit
you love bugdera 7.72 but this server is trash?? I don't really see what's so different except that this one is less buggy

probably one of the worst server ive ever played

Maybe it's funny but you requested Ryan to set up his servers.
I told to don't bump this shit, you didn't want to listen.

I mean this 7.4 its sooooo much bugs and laggs so fucked up, he should never close 7.72

I don't experience any lags nor have i encountered any bugs, if you don't like the server simply don't play it. I've played many bad servers and this isn't one of them, it's an okay server. I prefer the oldera 7.72 but if it is unstable i rather play the 7.4

I don't experience any lags nor have i encountered any bugs, if you don't like the server simply don't play it. I've played many bad servers and this isn't one of them, it's an okay server. I prefer the oldera 7.72 but if it is unstable i rather play the 7.4
u are otlands biggest joke nice cheat ryan with players still bugg onlinelist?? hahahaha

u are otlands biggest joke nice cheat ryan with players still bugg onlinelist?? hahahaha
omg noob, typ !online to see the players online, the online list on page is bugged but the "players online:" is not bugged

The online list on oldera.net is bugged but the amount of players it displays is correct, just do as Raotiz said and type in !online and you'll see he's not spoofing.

GG brain

nah he is spoofing like he did on all ots ;p he just puts lvl 8-20s around the map like in mintwallin etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back