• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is good lol, i dont see bugs and only 1 crash today. stop cry babies

u say stable servar but it makes crash for 11 times gogo joined originaltibia.com

some1 done that fucking parrot thing at edron, now can't log in

It's the old bug from roldera but there it was when you summoned a chicken or into a chicken i cant remember. I don't recall any crashes other than that from roldera though.

Is it only me who think there are less lags and it is running much nicer ?

My team will still be playing here. Seems that with new host server is more stable. //Ond team

friday, original tibia 0 lags 0 crash

howcome the previous 1000 version of originaltibia died cause of this then? don't be so dumb.

anyways idk what you did ryan but the server runs smoothly now, no laggs anymore and i walk like before again:)
could you fix sidestep? you can't sidestep/uh or manafluidxd

P.s our team is staying aswell.

Lol, you r not suppose to sidestep uh/manafluid directly. go back to 10.1
And no, "ond team does not play, nice try making new acc ryan with my name :D:D:DD::D:D:D:D:D::D:"

Because oldera was highrate and people find "easy" funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back