• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the original real tibia? :D
all theese pro oldschool players never pvp on real old tibia :D::D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D say they know shit

so this isn't real tibia is it? As you can see ryan has customized the ot to the peoples taste not to how it was back in the days.

so this isn't real tibia is it? As you can see ryan has customized the ot to the peoples taste not to how it was back in the days.
hahahahhahahahahah u kiddin brah?? ryan is scriptkiddie he dont knownhow to code, he get 1 crash he hire coder and pvp system nice? hahahahahahahhahahahaha noob

You only complain against this OT and you're all time calling people to go to classictibia, if you were intelligent, you'll should stop spamming the forum, because you're so annoying, and many people wont go for this.

You only complain against this OT and you're all time calling people to go to classictibia, if you were intelligent, you'll should stop spamming the forum, because you're so annoying, and many people wont go for this.

tampon shut up

Taze if you arent playing doesnt man other people cant still have fun on the server. So please taze aka tampon get out of this thread and go suck fribbens cock

Taze if you arent playing doesnt man other people cant still have fun on the server. So please taze aka tampon get out of this thread and go suck fribbens cock
tampon shut up

Ryan what about all donations my team and I gave you? Cant you buy a dedicated host with them? Msg me in private we got business to talk
//Ond team

Another fuckin crash then rollback! Fantastic!

Yeah scratch what i said a few pages back. It is clear to me now that ryan is incapable of chaging.

The 7.4 engine was supposed to be fixable and easy to edit but here we are getting more rollbacks and crashes then we were getting on the 7.72 server. Nice one ryan you fooled us again.

I'm out and i advice everyone else to stop wasting your time on oldera, "Tonight/Tomorrow morning we will apply a patch thaf fixes the crash.." It's just a bunch of false promises in the attempt to milk more money out of the people who donates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back