• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

I guess I might play... but the first time I see some dickwads running around hitting 9999 on people, imma quit :>

Make sure you login tomorrow at 19.00 GMT+1!

It's around 23 hours left :)

Server starts in about 8 hours! make sure you invite friends and make an account yourself on OriginalTibia - Latest News

we hope to see you there :)

@positive comments: appreciate them alot, only motives me more.

Fribben.

1 mc is allowed for sure ; ) there is no runes in magic shop except black runes.

wtf why no runes in shop? its retarded if u have to have 2 mcs running with bots just so u can have uhs and sds as pally-,-

please add runes to shop, nobody likes having to runemake

wtf why no runes in shop? its retarded if u have to have 2 mcs running with bots just so u can have uhs and sds as pally-,-

Go play 7.6+ then.

Go play 7.6+ then.

whats so good about runemaking on mcs that u like? and whats bad about adding runes to shop? its not like low lvls will make runes and sell them on trade, wont hurt anyone and will save people a lot of pain in the ass

Fribben I hope its high rate else me and my friends wont bother to start since it's either lowrate or highrate and in this case its highrate, make it easy to 70+ then a lil bit harder.

Who said bot is allowed, Fribben and his stuff banned plenty of people already for using bots, so sure u can try but when they catch you i am sure he will delete all your characters ; ). Consequently there will be no runes in shop this is 7.4.

He's not ban for aim personally. If you using hotkey with rune sd,manas you have banishment automatically.

Exactly the reason I don't touch 7.4. The fact that people like MC'ing runes (which everyone does) is honestly beyond me.

God forbid you play one character.

The server is starting in ONE hour, please keep offtopic of this thread, thank you.

MC is legal, but it's a maximum amount of 2 MC's PER IP adress.

Fribben.

Back