• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

3awO0J7.png

Back when I RPG'd that shit hard and UE pvp'd everyone then died once and quit.

Was 105 at one point.

The trick is to have 4 MC's botting SD's to drag to demona and block off demona with an MC

#7.4

Please ignore these trolls, I'm actually wondering where the moderators are when I need them, I reported trolls from yesterday and still no response, I wonder what threads they prior.

Well, pathetic people will remain pathetic, trying to boost their own server's reputation to give mine disadvangted? Since when did people listen to trolls? Your only wasting forum space, so please leave the thread and don't start a flame war.

Currently it is over 300 characters made, we hope for a smooth start!

SEVEN MINUTES LEFT!!!!

Obviously im talking to some random player whose maximum level on rl tibia was lvl 8 after leaving rookgard. Of course stay at original then. Not gonna talk with noobs Owned

Yes go RPG on realots try to get top level and don't leave pz when war is comming.

I'm really sorry to say but this server will die even faster than previous. Why? Last time it was much easier to take lvls or make runes since of mana regen that was faster. So atleast ppl who dont like to exp much but are war players had a chance to fight some. Anyway it was so fuckin boring last time on start for first few weeks untill our team splitted up so wars became interesting. Now we got low mana regen what means ppl who like to war wont be able to take h lvls since of their lazy style, but ppl who know how to farm and take lvls like me and some of my teammates will again rule this ot and random pk. Thats how i see it. Sorry.

@Wdvx: thanks for the positive comment.

@Mex: Sad to hear, but the previous stage was not a long-term server, this is however much more balanced.

@Awesome: If you try to spread propaganda, do it in a better way. No warnings has been dealt out to anyone that has been random pking.

Fribben.

We want fun Server, like last original or more highrate...
For low rates we have Tibianic and tomorrow RealOts ;/

If you consider this server unserious and that way you want an orshabaal server, you can try looking somewhere else.

This server is not hard nor is it easy, you're making it complex due to per-pressure.

Fribben.

Fribben im not gonna flame here i liked last original tibia (except that shooting runes while running was hard) but i rly mean it do atleast much higher mana regen so its possible to play having 2 chars, not having to farm 5 chars.

As requested by players, the mana is highered to 3 mana now instead of 2.

Enjoy

Thread cleaned from flaming again.
I think I don't have to repeat how rules work in this forum, but if you are only going to post hate comments about this server, do us all a favor and avoid making unnecessary posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom