• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

The highrate server has been closed down, you can continue your path on our lowrate server: OriginalTibia - Latest News

We had to close it for obvious reasons, which are stated on the official website (highrate one).

Fribben.

Forwarded message:

Hello dear players!

We recently thought of updating the server into a major update, some of the thoughts were custom parts, which will ofcourse be made in a professional way and not spammed materials.

These are considerations and we want to hear the voice of the people before taking any action, WHAT do YOU want to be included to the game to make it more special? And would you like custom islands to be made?

We will also work on improving our anti-bot detection severly.

Discuss and give points.

Fribben & Claeron.

Players are comming back to the server, and it's already over 40 players online!

Fribben.

need some update
here i am for suggest
put pvp enfo
not put normal pvp
its a sux now put
delete the ue and
paralyze too strong for hit
at your serveiece
Tures Tos

need some update
here i am for suggest
put pvp enfo
not put normal pvp
its a sux now put
delete the ue and
paralyze too strong for hit
at your serveiece
Tures Tos

i suggest have you
please english talk learn
and why space
use so much
is read annoyning
please stop

Regarding Fribben...
I've been playing your servers like 4 times now. Everytime there has been people botting on it, I know you have a antibot system (which i know people that didn't use bot has also been banned by).

There's always been ddosing problem or rollbacks etc.. And not few, but alot of them. Also you have managed to clean all the houses on your servers like 2-3 times? Making people loose much of their belongings.

I just logged into your warserver and there was 3 people online (counting me), both of those guys i was fighting was obviously using aimbot.

Your server hasn't improved atall. Your just putting it up to make money? or whats your idea of resetting it once every month?

I suggest you start learning to understand your programing before putting up your servers, then it has bugs, crashes, house cleanings, rollbacks and so on..

I suggest you start showing us (the oldschool community) that your abit more serious before starting a new server. (a good start would be to fix the 8.6 exhaust which I and my team was trying to explain to you before when we were playing, that it's totaly fucked up, you can actually shoot a sd and heal 1 or 0.5 seconds after. THIS IS A FUCKING 7.4 SERVER AND YOU CANNOT EVEN HANDLE TO FIX THE EXHAUST? I know you have 8.6 engine or smth like that. But the point of why your not fixing it, is becouse you actually think that on tibia 7.4 you could sd then heal within 0.5-1s.... This should only be enough to not play your retarded servers.

bah, im tierd of whining. Please show us some seriousity before even trying on these servers again you greedy bitch.

Yours, Bob.

What is the point of this war ot? Basically there is no exhaust between sd and exura vita. Spam sds and heal at same time, wtf? Have you ever played oldschool yourself?
Moreover 50% of the people is using sd bot and auto heal and are not even hiding it, yet i have not seen anyone banned
If you are going to keep it like this just close it.

Regarding Fribben...
I've been playing your servers like 4 times now. Everytime there has been people botting on it, I know you have a antibot system (which i know people that didn't use bot has also been banned by).

Answer: People bot on any server, you being surprised about that is quite weird, I don't know which utopia server you have found, I would love to find out about it. There was a faulty within the system, that caused this, only 3 people were infected by this type of error.

There's always been ddosing problem or rollbacks etc.. And not few, but alot of them. Also you have managed to clean all the houses on your servers like 2-3 times? Making people loose much of their belongings.

Answer: DDoS has occured on any server and it's nothing you stop by telling it to end, crashes, I have had many crashes, yes.. but why do you bring it up now? Are you trying to reck the server's status before it goes up? Anyone have crashes in the start of the server, I made too much on the server without testing it with players, but you don't understand what you're talking about, so I won't go too far, because I doubt you even understand proper English that well. People losing much of their belonings? House cleaning? Am I suffering from alzheimers or why can't I recall house cleaning? If you mean, house-CHECKING, then it's another story. People only lost their belonings due to crashes and nothing else, which I recompensated them for and told them what happened, if you knew this, why did you even continue?

I just logged into your warserver and there was 3 people online (counting me), both of those guys i was fighting was obviously using aimbot.

Your server hasn't improved atall. Your just putting it up to make money? or whats your idea of resetting it once every month?

I suggest you start learning to understand your programing before putting up your servers, then it has bugs, crashes, house cleanings, rollbacks and so on..

Answer: I put up the war server because people encouraged me to do so in the meanwhile, while the official server is comming up, I haven't activated the anti-bot system's auto bans, but it read all the botters that were on, why would I even lie about having an anti-bot? I don't quite understand you at all. Reseting each month? The original lowrate server has been online for more than 6 months, the only servers I have reseted these past months was the highrate servers, that I reseted when reaching 0 players. Once again, I'm confused and I can't really understand what you're trying to accomplish with this nonsencial post.

Reset, crashes, bugs, didn't you already state that in the point above? How many times do I have to say, I don't understand you?

If I'm here for the money, once again, I would have a different shop system, I'd be dealing experience scrolls for sure.

I suggest you start showing us (the oldschool community) that your abit more serious before starting a new server. (a good start would be to fix the 8.6 exhaust which I and my team was trying to explain to you before when we were playing, that it's totaly fucked up, you can actually shoot a sd and heal 1 or 0.5 seconds after. THIS IS A FUCKING 7.4 SERVER AND YOU CANNOT EVEN HANDLE TO FIX THE EXHAUST? I know you have 8.6 engine or smth like that. But the point of why your not fixing it, is becouse you actually think that on tibia 7.4 you could sd then heal within 0.5-1s.... This should only be enough to not play your retarded servers.

bah, im tierd of whining. Please show us some seriousity before even trying on these servers again you greedy bitch.

Answer:The best part of this post is "I'm tired of whining", I have seriously no idea what you are mummling about, if I would nominate people, I'd nominate you to the worth author, because you have irrelavant facts, made-up stories and too many unneccesary insults. I've had several successful servers, and people really enjoyed them, people don't see me as you recall me, and I'm surprised you do, because last time I spoke to you, you were in another behaviour, but who knows, are you trying to mudthrow this server to make it look bad in order to make another server look good?
Wouldn't surprise me.

PS: Exhaust system; Thank you for reporting, this will be fixed in short.

Fribben.

I just explained both things you mentioned, do you have problems reading?

Fribben

Back