• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

mmature community, that's all,
Server went from 4 to 20 online in the last 2 weeks, these are the real, good(social-wise, not "pro") & mature players playing,
Reset 4 player open 5 mc =20 online

Just to clearify, the owner of the forum account here ''bob hardon'' is not bob hardon, I am.. So if you get any wierd msg's from the account dont blame me (i know he sent flamings to mex before so thats why im writing).

Btw, I do still not want this server resetted since theres no point and this community needs to stop asking about resets like retards after 1 month, making no hoster ever want to host for this nowdays shitty and dead community.

Yours, Bob.

do w/e u want with that hr but me and probably most part of my team wont start again, if we wanted to have fun we would just convince enemies and our team to play back with actuall chars. I rather start playing back on tibianic than starting from 0 everytime on new fresh server.

Just to clearify, the owner of the forum account here ''bob hardon'' is not bob hardon, I am.. So if you get any wierd msg's from the account dont blame me (i know he sent flamings to mex before so thats why im writing).

Btw, I do still not want this server resetted since theres no point and this community needs to stop asking about resets like retards after 1 month, making no hoster ever want to host for this nowdays shitty and dead community.

Yours, Bob.

okey we wont make resets and all servers be like Faloria with 1 player average for 5 months.

- - - Updated - - -

this servers are made for fun if you want serious server and community go to Tibianic

I will not give up on OriginalTibia, if you feel that you want to play another server, I don't need your two cents in this thread, as I consider that off-topic and bad advertisement.

mex; I'm not depending on you, don't act like that's the way it is.

Fribben.

I will not give up on OriginalTibia, if you feel that you want to play another server, I don't need your two cents in this thread, as I consider that off-topic and bad advertisement.

Fribben.
fuck you noob gay ass 0 respekt

Fribben.
Most people don't even wish bad for your server, but they are clearly waiting for the reset on hr which apparently is a topic u tend to avoid talking about, meanwhile addressing some trolls' bullcrap

Just a heads up, the server doesn't need a reset cuz the highest level is only like 116-117 and that's like NOTHING and I can understand why Mex's team gave up so early, cuz they got kinda crush'd in the war and they had no chance like usual, but overall the server is in good shape and gotta love ppl that give up cuz Niklas/Mac Boss were killing everyone, but just saying u guys should continue playing on that server, even if you die from the same guy.. u will take him down sooner or later! That's the thing ppl asks for RESET everytime someone lose a fucking war, get over it and keep playing if u want to have some fun and try to recruit new ppl to that side that needs help to get the war going, stop being such a pussies thats it from me love ya all <3

just a heads up, the server doesn't need a reset cuz the highest level is only like 116-117 and that's like nothing and i can understand why mex's team gave up so early, cuz they got kinda crush'd in the war and they had no chance like usual, but overall the server is in good shape and gotta love ppl that give up cuz niklas/mac boss were killing everyone, but just saying u guys should continue playing on that server, even if you die from the same guy.. U will take him down sooner or later! That's the thing ppl asks for reset everytime someone lose a fucking war, get over it and keep playing if u want to have some fun and try to recruit new ppl to that side that needs help to get the war going, stop being such a pussies thats it from me love ya all <3

ahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahah

just looked you up, you ask for reset on 3 servers, no wounder why u laugh brotha, cuz u cant play on 1 OT and enjoy it, u want reset and wanna lvl up again and try to be highest level, but still ur stuck as a lowbie, wish u luck brotha, hope u can find more servers to ask for reset =)

oldschool community blows and only play shit seriously for a week anyways, tibia is dead in general.

No other games have the same feel though, which blows.

oldschool community blows and only play shit seriously for a week anyways, tibia is dead in general.

No other games have the same feel though, which blows.

Idd, I wish they made a game like Tibia, tbh it's like the best PVP System out there no other games can compete to this pvp =) but I've been playing Tibia since 2001 and retired and started again, cuz this game is so fucking awesome, but ye it kinda blows to play for a week etc, but ppl should still give it more time no need to spend like 10h a day, just chill and go sneak someone or whatever and play the game ofc there is no feeling to lvl and all that shit, but the PVP is the thing im playing for and I know some of the ppl are playing to level and play PVE style =)

Idd, I wish they made a game like Tibia, tbh it's like the best PVP System out there no other games can compete to this pvp
Agreed 100%, it sucks that it'll either
1. never happen
2. not be successful with todays market

Just a heads up, the server doesn't need a reset cuz the highest level is only like 116-117 and that's like NOTHING and I can understand why Mex's team gave up so early, cuz they got kinda crush'd in the war and they had no chance like usual, but overall the server is in good shape and gotta love ppl that give up cuz Niklas/Mac Boss were killing everyone, but just saying u guys should continue playing on that server, even if you die from the same guy.. u will take him down sooner or later! That's the thing ppl asks for RESET everytime someone lose a fucking war, get over it and keep playing if u want to have some fun and try to recruit new ppl to that side that needs help to get the war going, stop being such a pussies thats it from me love ya all <3

Maybe i'm wrong but i didnt feel like i lost this war :eek: I just had to quit for known reason, if i only could i would continue playing and make my enemies quit.

just looked you up, you ask for reset on 3 servers, no wounder why u laugh brotha, cuz u cant play on 1 OT and enjoy it, u want reset and wanna lvl up again and try to be highest level, but still ur stuck as a lowbie, wish u luck brotha, hope u can find more servers to ask for reset =)

Trust me i prefer not restart , but actually on this server its no ppl to kill. That's why i talking about restart.

after reading all crap i can only say RYAN PLEASE COME BACK
i miss your oldera servers where we could be waring all day/week and after new month we had fun again on reset. You see now its no place to war except on Tibianic which is 2x

Back