• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

OPEN IT BRO 8.0 H RATE WITH NORMAL DJINS WITHOU ACC ON SHOOP TO FIX DJINS AND WILL BE GOOD

Thank you all for your comments. Settings up OriginalTibia can be done any time soon. I can get it online this Friday. Wether it be 7.4, 7.7, 7.7 with 8.0 areas, 8.0 or what ever this community is hungry on. And you know I deliver war servers with quality. But do I want to return? That is a question that I battling right now, I don't know if it is worth my effort, time and sense to deal with the amount of negativity that can be portrayed during a launch. Especially when the whole community is silent when this happens, I am starting to ask myself if this is how everyone thinks, and if that is the case, why should I even come back?

Fribben.

Thank you all for your comments. Settings up OriginalTibia can be done any time soon. I can get it online this Friday. Wether it be 7.4, 7.7, 7.7 with 8.0 areas, 8.0 or what ever this community is hungry on. And you know I deliver war servers with quality. But do I want to return? That is a question that I battling right now, I don't know if it is worth my effort, time and sense to deal with the amount of negativity that can be portrayed during a launch. Especially when the whole community is silent when this happens, I am starting to ask myself if this is how everyone thinks, and if that is the case, why should I even come back?

Fribben.
Fribben open 7.7 or 7.4 tomorrow, no servers
Highrate real map, pvp enfo if possible
Is possible ?
Thank you

rates:

1-50 50x
1-70 25x
70-80 20x
90-100 15x
100-120 10x
120-150 7x
150+1 2x

If u open friday highrate u have 400 players theres no reason to not come back everyone is tired of lowrates but hosters keep making lowrates

+ u get some moneys

Back