• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

You should just open a highrate if you want players as said here. I don't care what version as long as you provice the fun we need, also you will get players and donations easily, its good for you aswell hehe

+1 for 7.4 highrate. Will also purchase any useless donation scroll.

Thank you all for your comments. Settings up OriginalTibia can be done any time soon. I can get it online this Friday. Wether it be 7.4, 7.7, 7.7 with 8.0 areas, 8.0 or what ever this community is hungry on. And you know I deliver war servers with quality. But do I want to return? That is a question that I battling right now, I don't know if it is worth my effort, time and sense to deal with the amount of negativity that can be portrayed during a launch. Especially when the whole community is silent when this happens, I am starting to ask myself if this is how everyone thinks, and if that is the case, why should I even come back?

Fribben.
Nice i dont think many people want 8.0, U can try 7.7 with 8.0 settings is best option in my opinion
+ you should start friday
what rates, lootrate etc are you thinking on?

Thank you all for your comments. Settings up OriginalTibia can be done any time soon. I can get it online this Friday. Wether it be 7.4, 7.7, 7.7 with 8.0 areas, 8.0 or what ever this community is hungry on. And you know I deliver war servers with quality. But do I want to return? That is a question that I battling right now, I don't know if it is worth my effort, time and sense to deal with the amount of negativity that can be portrayed during a launch. Especially when the whole community is silent when this happens, I am starting to ask myself if this is how everyone thinks, and if that is the case, why should I even come back?

Fribben.
Well fribben its true but what do you expect?

Of course they are ungratefull, 8.0 community is so toxic, for example at eloth at the end everyone was using bots.

They only want a server for fun and asslicks you and later disrespect you when themselves kill the server. I am glad I did not play for so long.

You should stick to your belongings and start an oldschool server and leave all useless kids behind.

8.0 ppl no time to play 7.4 and its not even fun 8.0 or we wont join
So dont join? xD

You only play servers for 2 weeks and cry for everything. There is no need for 8.0 or maybe you are too scared to show your real PvP without smashing hotkeys and bot, eh?

Why do you guys want high rate? You will play on the OT for a week max, then everyone quits and there is no OT to play once again.. Sigh~

Make it low/mid-rate at least.

Back