• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now even the homepage are down. When will everything be up and running again?

I enjoy playing on your server very much, tobad there is so much ddos attacks I hope you can solve it somehow.

Also if you use the custom 7.72 client people can debug you so your client crashes and you will end up in temple. I was told that it wont happen if you use a 7.4 client so would been nice if you add an link where to download the 7.4 client + an safe ip-changer.

Last edited:
Looks like this ot is ded now all time ddoss gz nub GM

up for 5m and down xD

rlly need a better solution. for like 10h in the night its fine but during these hours its indeed unplayable

Do not bother with this server. It keeps getting offline at randome times and a lot of players had died. I myself died 4 times today, of course i lost a whole lot of stuff and time that's making me quit this OT. Go to OldTibia.net instead, there's no kicks in there.

Do not bother with this server. It keeps getting offline at randome times and a lot of players had died. I myself died 4 times today, of course i lost a whole lot of stuff and time that's making me quit this OT. Go to OldTibia.net instead, there's no kicks in there.

there is no kicks on oldtibia.net because its run by some 12 year old kid and its not a threat to any other ot. if the ddoser wanted to hit that shitty ot it would go down a looot easier than original lol

This server is good, there is no doubt about it.

Came to around level 45, died when the server was under _attack_, not blaming it on the server, and basicly dropped everything i worked for sadly, witch might not be much to some people but just the fact that i died to an really really easy mob makes me really mad, and i couldnt get my loot, since the server was under attack.

I wouldnt mind at all if the server started fresh if they find a solution for this.

GL guys, and hope you work things out.

Exactly what Hampedon said. I lost everything i worked for this day and i'm not even able to recover my loot due to the server being offline after the kick. I actually would like a fresh start or some kind of making up from the gamemasters to the players. Either way i'm already playing Oldtibia.net, and it is as stable as can be.

The problem is that when Oldtibia gets bigger, if that is the case, it will be under attack also.

Im just putting it out there, is it Iryont that's doing this? His servers are the only one that is stable, and as soon as it comes out a old version server its being attacked.
I have no proof, i really have nothing to show for it, just my toughts atleast.

Oldtibia will block all of these scriptkiddies. We are constantly under attack atm, however we invested a lot in hardware ddos protection. Due colocated hosting (own server, just renting space and bandwith) we're able to rent such hardware. Being externally handled by a hosting company specializing in ddos protection. We work in our daily lifes and this is just a great hobby. We are pleased in providing a good server for regular players and not looking to make any money out of it.

Hope I have informed you sufficiently but if you have any questions, please reply.

On behalf of the Oldtibia crew,

Asyara

Thank you for the respons,
Ive started a character on OldTibia now and will give it a shot, since the server i played on is down.

I enjoy it so far, keep up with the good work!

would be niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if this came back on some time soon yes?

Oldtibia will block all of these scriptkiddies. We are constantly under attack atm, however we invested a lot in hardware ddos protection. Due colocated hosting (own server, just renting space and bandwith) we're able to rent such hardware. Being externally handled by a hosting company specializing in ddos protection. We work in our daily lifes and this is just a great hobby. We are pleased in providing a good server for regular players and not looking to make any money out of it.

Hope I have informed you sufficiently but if you have any questions, please reply.

On behalf of the Oldtibia crew,

Asyara

Hahahahaha gtfo Ryan West!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back