• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is awesome, it's sad doh that some people always aim to ruin everything for others. DDoS isin't something you simply "fix". DoS is a lot easier to handle than DDoS. Sadly, if the attacker have a lot of bandwidth it will be hard and expensive to counter it.
All in all the server is great, staff is active and automatic banishment for botters/aimboters. So I really hope you will figure something out. The server population have increased by 20-30 everyday when it's not getting attacked.

the ddosser woke up xD we need to fix his sleeping schedule so we can exp in the hours he is sleeping.

Thats messed up im dieting and want that pizza so bad..

- - - Updated - - -

Karma gonna bite this guy so hard down the road.. I don't even feel bad either

ppl have no life and worst OT's then others so they need to ping OT from another guy

he can ddos it for 1 year but ppl will stay anyways. He dont get any money from ddos so one day he will stop.

is this guy ddosing to try to get people to that oldtibia joke of a serv? or just cause hes a faggot ? or what

not sure how fribben expects this server to work if he isnt even around to try and get it back and running again. one attack and its off for 14h lol smh

and oldtibia is a terrible server that nobody will ever play regardless of how much money that no life fgt wastes on ddos

Why doesn't fribben just say xxxx hosting for ddos protection company costs xxxx euros. If I can get this many donations we can get rid of ddos and then boom its gone... Or is that not possible? I just cant understand how Tibia and Tibianic and other games dont get ddos's like this server does...

- - - Updated - - -

I would not playing oldtibia.net if it was the only 7.4 server out btw.. I dont get why hes wasting his time.

Why doesn't fribben just say xxxx hosting for ddos protection company costs xxxx euros. If I can get this many donations we can get rid of ddos and then boom its gone... Or is that not possible? I just cant understand how Tibia and Tibianic and other games dont get ddos's like this server does...

- - - Updated - - -

I would not playing oldtibia.net if it was the only 7.4 server out btw.. I dont get why hes wasting his time.

Ryan and Iront = Deal, thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back