• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will most likely equal to more premium points than they would receive normally.

120 euro

cool, i hope you reach it.

although i will say people might not be so inclined to help when its looking like this because even upgrade in ddos protection doesnt guarentee anything :/

How can we/you be sure that this protection will stand up against these attacks that's comming?

I don't even think it's Ryan, since Fribben don't have any protection at all ANYONE could bring this server down.

hahahahahah this is so funny, I don't believe shit what fribben is saying even though I find the server very amusing.
He stated several times that "IT WAS NOT A FINANCIAL PROBLEM"

And now stating the following ;
We are around 120 euro short for the DDoS protection

hahahah this is all bullshiiiiet imo

I'll guarantee that the DDoSers won't be able to bring it down like now, they will have to use MUCH MUCH larger force.
I can guarantee you that the money that comes to me won't be spoiled on anything else.

If I would want to scam or use the money for something else, why don't I have donations such as exp scroll etc in shop?

It's your own choice if you want to donate, I'm just encouraging if you do so, the server will be stable within 1-2 days. That's where you get my guarantee.

Kind regards,
Fribben.

fribben i think if you recieved a good portion of the money you are missing you should front the rest yourself with confidence that you will make it back (which you should have, if this upgrade is supposed to work)

ofc i am just saying as i do not have money in my paypal to donate myself ;p

I'll guarantee that the DDoSers won't be able to bring it down like now, they will have to use MUCH MUCH larger force.
I can guarantee you that the money that comes to me won't be spoiled on anything else.

If I would want to scam or use the money for something else, why don't I have donations such as exp scroll etc in shop?

It's your own choice if you want to donate, I'm just encouraging if you do so, the server will be stable within 1-2 days. That's where you get my guarantee.

Kind regards,
Fribben.

Can this donates be done by purchasing points? Or do you loose a big cut from that?

36632930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back