• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To jest kur&wa nie porozumienie co sie dzieje z tym servem, spalic ten szwabski server

I suggest You to close the server, well protect it against ddos and then open it again. It's really good server but not playable at all.

It is playable and it would be better if everyone motivated them instead of complaining. I will continue playing even if ddos continues like this forever, since there are other things to do meanwhile it's down. But then again I believe they can fix this and that is even more motivation to keep playing.

It is playable and it would be better if everyone motivated them instead of complaining. I will continue playing even if ddos continues like this forever, since there are other things to do meanwhile it's down. But then again I believe they can fix this and that is even more motivation to keep playing.

100% agree.

You can never be fully protected against ddos, why does people never understand this? I mean sure major companies could probably withstand a ddos attack from ryan but they pay a lot more than a open-tibia owner can even come close to afford. There will not be an open-tibia server ever to withstand these ddos attacks.

has there been an auto-restart feature installed or will the server be off all night again?

Last edited:
yeah it is very boring get ddos all the time but i am sure admin is doing his best ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back