• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am killing enemies and all pkers and i wont let my team killing neutrals. I think you guys have nice team, you complain about gfb combos, and you have choosen war pleace tree times in a raw, pick veno/ carlin / even dara next time and gfb wont be a problem : )

competition? lol we with our mixed brazilian/mexican/swe whatever random team xd?
if you feel like lvling come to tibianic lr ill be glad to log in time to time to have some battles. but i will just log in on setted battles. im not leading th is team, so don't ask me to stop random pk, ask others.

competition? lol we with our mixed brazilian/mexican/swe whatever random team xd?
if you feel like lvling come to tibianic lr ill be glad to log in time to time to have some battles. but i will just log in on setted battles. im not leading th is team, so don't ask me to stop random pk, ask others.

lold xd like our team wasnt mixed and full of noobs.

Yes competition, you have same lvls as we are and we are killing you like a newbies wherever we fight.

Yes competition, you have same lvls as we are and we are killing you like a newbies wherever we fight.

With all due respect, the only two battles you have won that I witnessed were the two gfb spam ones you did today with your massive team of mages. And this is not directed at anyone of you specifically. Zab I know your a good pvper as Mex is also a very good leader. Just don't think two battles won puts you in a position to call anyone "newbies".

@Mex,
I also don't play anymore either, just fight. Still if the community grew I would probably become a lot more active ya know?

If you want to know why staff members are needed, you should come to our server and watch it for yourself. The server is "low" populated and MC is legal, what does that have to do with botters? Does it stop cave bots? Keep server without bugs and abuses? I don't even understand where you have received this information.

Warm comments are always appreciated, thank you guys for still holding tight to this server :)

OTservers histry shows when administration recruit more game masters, less people are playing. Its because most of people are cheaters. When famous tibianic-hr reached over 700players online there was no gamemasters administration! really! Ofc gamemaster is needed to check reported cave botters and for admin usage. But its useless to check runemakers/lighthakers/whatever its normal for oldschool tibia. I appreciate your work but thats my opinion :)

Greetings,
Sharkey.

Administrators/gamemasters differs from one server to another. You can't base your opinion and state that it's a fact. Your mistaken and your points your making is indirectly saying that our staff core are corrupt.

Well, end of this discussion, won't lead anywhere.

Fribben.

With all due respect, the only two battles you have won that I witnessed were the two gfb spam ones you did today with your massive team of mages. And this is not directed at anyone of you specifically. Zab I know your a good pvper as Mex is also a very good leader. Just don't think two battles won puts you in a position to call anyone "newbies".

@Mex,
I also don't play anymore either, just fight. Still if the community grew I would probably become a lot more active ya know?

I hope you will win from time to time :D

[video=youtube;jwXm31xhrj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXm31xhrj0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Administrators/gamemasters differs from one server to another. You can't base your opinion and state that it's a fact. Your mistaken and your points your making is indirectly saying that our staff core are corrupt.

Well, end of this discussion, won't lead anywhere.

Fribben.

Ofc im not saying your staff is corrupted because i dont know them or situaton at your current server. Im just saying more gamemasters -> more bans = less players. Good luck with your server maybe i will play there someday.

Greetings.

proooooooo vidddd omgggg!

- - - Updated - - -

you take the shit really seriousXD yup you won the gfb spam other shit fight gj:(

to bad i never see you talking like this on any serious ot without unlimited suppsXD

witek dont get it that posting like this he is annoying ppl.
Also by taking too high lvl on original will make enemies quit if they already didnt quit. Thats why i rather play tibianic where u can outlvl enemies and if they cry its their problem, but here i rather take same lvls as enemies just to have fair battles.

witek dont get it that posting like this he is annoying ppl.
Also by taking too high lvl on original will make enemies quit if they already didnt quit. Thats why i rather play tibianic where u can outlvl enemies and if they cry its their problem, but here i rather take same lvls as enemies just to have fair battles.

If i want i could be 100+ by now, buy i am stilll same lvl for like 2 weeks so fuck off me.

assassinho :
tell me what servers are serious ?

idk if it is complement or not but as i understand i am "talking like this" on all servers where i can have proper war bp. Ty ;) it was complement.

consequently all tibianic's weren't serious. please stfu. Now you will remind about realots, i was never supporter of realots.

Tomorrow at 12 PM gmt+1, the double exp will start. It will be active for 24 hours

Currently 150 players online, the double exp is still active, make sure you login!

Fribben.

It is still alive

[video=youtube;xWerlC-SzBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWerlC-SzBg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back