• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's closed due to dedicated host company taking a look at the matter, it should be online in a short while.

How can you be sure it's ryan? What would he gain out of it? Oldera hasn't been online for months, it could be anyone really.

Fixed the DDoS protection to limit more now, the server will be online in 20 minutes, stay tuned!

5 minutes left! I won't give up on the server just because some attacks, we will install even bigger DDoS protection soon :) just stay patient with us!

Remember that Faloria kept fighting vs Ryan's (if it is him that is) ddos. In the end I believe they purchased 10.000 mbit upload (I'm not very sure of the number tho, may be wrong) and the ddos stopped completely.

rly fix that eq on main its rly so boring to run on main with club .....

Ofc you can stop DDoS by buyin a expensiver dedicated, no question...
But would YOU buy a server for 250€ each month for lettin players playin for FREE?
And I think there is no oldschool Server except RealOTS that can handle a dedicated by donations...

Im earning alot of cash IRL, still I wouldnt pay 200€+ for a server to let players play for free, thats a waste of more then 2000€ in year for nothing...

Anyway Im hoping the best for you Fribben and may your Server run well :)

Why we should buy dedicated for 250€ if we can handle ddos ourselves. Nothing is impossible remember that =)

You will have no chance without a firewall(expensive one like 800€~), noway, you could be a hardcore developer and still you will need the hardware for it..
Im 90% sure its BotNet, so no chance without a 1 gbps or even 10 to have a lag free server :)

rly fix that eq on main its rly so boring to run on main with club .....

I just got to main. I got red hp, no food, no items. I got a rapier, a jacket, a torch and a bag. And 20 gold. This is a huge problem. Server will in no way reach a high amount of players like this, fix asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back