• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got to main. I got red hp, no food, no items. I got a rapier, a jacket, a torch and a bag. And 20 gold. This is a huge problem. Server will in no way reach a high amount of players like this, fix asap

go to temple and ask for heaL?

No DDoS attacks so far and a record of 40 players, I want to dedicate a special thanks to everyone that still have faith about the server!

21:11 New record: 66 players are logged in.

Let's go for the 100 what do you think?

Could you atleast add a free rope+shovel and a decent weapon to hunt trolls in lvl 8?

omgggggggg are you kidding me fribben? this respawn is sooooooooo slow, i actually have to fight 15 mins for rats to get out of rook?

sorry if it is that slow and lowrate then i rather play tibianic lr.

- - - Updated - - -

bump. this is redicilious.............

Rats -> premium bugs + spiders = main withing 10 minutes.

Rook was rly easy, took me 3-4min, main is the real problem. I can't even get to trolls, and once i'm there, I wouldn't even be able to kill'em

It's not supposed to be harder to play in lvl 8 than in lvl 100. That just breaks the game. And stop saying "so stop playing", it just proves how unintelligent you are that you can't see we ain't quitting because of it, but we know people that would. And we would want a higher population of players than the current one.

Rook was rly easy, took me 3-4min, main is the real problem. I can't even get to trolls, and once i'm there, I wouldn't even be able to kill'em

It's not supposed to be harder to play in lvl 8 than in lvl 100. That just breaks the game. And stop saying "so stop playing", it just proves how unintelligent you are that you can't see we ain't quitting because of it, but we know people that would. And we would want a higher population of players than the current one.

Get a rope and some food and use exori mort, you'll kill a troll in 10~15 sec.. once u get more cash you'll be able to make runes and it will go faster and faster..

Go kill yourself on scorpion quest (get a scale armor).

Buy yourself a mace...lol.

kill trolls.

stop crying.

Get a rope and some food and use exori mort, you'll kill a troll in 10~15 sec.. once u get more cash you'll be able to make runes and it will go faster and faster..

I know what to do to get myself out of this position I'm in. But just to make a point:

"Get a rope", they ain't free. They cost 50 gold, I went to edron with 20. I can't get to any hunt places other than well, hunters and cyclops. Are you proposing I get money for rope there? And what about exori mort, you need magic 2 for that, sure I could walk for 5min to wolves to get food for that magic level but really, this shit is even more serious than tibianic lowrate is in that case. Except when you get a clerical mace, then it's as easy as highrate. Get the point? It doesn't make sense. It's not balanced. It's incomplete. So stop whining about people that are trying to improve the server by giving logical feedback to fribb

Jeez, I had it with these people pretending as if they know everything <_<

you seems like a lazy guy that want everything held on a golden plate in all honesty... " I could walk 2min to wolf and get the magic level but no...i prefer to lose 30min looking at my screen and whine everywhere i can that im not getting everything hand over to myself freely "

I know what to do to get myself out of this position I'm in. But just to make a point:

"Get a rope", they ain't free. They cost 50 gold, I went to edron with 20. I can't get to any hunt places other than well, hunters and cyclops. Are you proposing I get money for rope there? And what about exori mort, you need magic 2 for that, sure I could walk for 5min to wolves to get food for that magic level but really, this shit is even more serious than tibianic lowrate is in that case. Except when you get a clerical mace, then it's as easy as highrate. Get the point? It doesn't make sense. It's not balanced. It's incomplete. So stop whining about people that are trying to improve the server by giving logical feedback to fribb

Jeez, I had it with these people pretending as if they know everything <_<

So you go to Edron with no food, no money, no ropel; whilst not regaining mana. Ah yes, it's the servers fault you are not smart enough to take 60 seconds and grab two pieces of meat from Rook, get to ml 2 and use magic rope. Honestly what kind of delusional state are you in?

you seems like a lazy guy that want everything held on a golden plate in all honesty... " I could walk 2min to wolf and get the magic level but no...i prefer to lose 30min looking at my screen and whine everywhere i can that im not getting everything hand over to myself freely "

Even if he would listen common sense and implent some game changes in lvl 8, I would already be past that stage. So you saying that I myself want everything handed to be on a golden plate makes no sense at all because I would not benefit from it. However, sadly enough it doesn't surprise me. The fact that you can't even think of something as logical as that when you can't even comprehend my earlier argument. Hey. I bet you couldn't even understand what I just said in this post either! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

So you go to Edron with no food, no money, no ropel; whilst not regaining mana. Ah yes, it's the servers fault you are not smart enough to take 60 seconds and grab two pieces of meat from Rook, get to ml 2 and use magic rope. Honestly what kind of delusional state are you in?

Are you feeling better trying to bash around people on the internet? Does it satisfy your need for attention or are you going to make another ridicilous post? ^_^

I understand what you are trying to imply, and yes I agree, it wouldn't hurt to add a little something at lvl 8 to make it less "meh". However, your situational example is horrible. "I have 10 HP. I'm going to go down this hole in-which I know there is a Dragon. I died. WTF." That's basically what you said.

Even if he would listen common sense and implent some game changes in lvl 8, I would already be past that stage. So you saying that I myself want everything handed to be on a golden plate makes no sense at all because I would not benefit from it. However, sadly enough it doesn't surprise me. The fact that you can't even think of something as logical as that when you can't even comprehend my earlier argument. Hey. I bet you couldn't even understand what I just said in this post either! ;)

there was no argument beside you whining about not getting a freaking rope and shovel and saying you would go to tibianic LR. Oh you did also mention you were too lazy to take a 2min walk to wolf. Anyway your argument made no sense to me.

If we follow your argument we should all get free bps sds,money and while we're at it skills/ml since its just time consuming and well its pointless cause eating food to get ml is not right. I mean...it didnt made sense really beside you being really lazy.

remove rook and put everyone lvl8 with brass armor,spike swords and w/e equip ingens might wants.

Put tp cause we're too lazy to take a 2min walk to hunting spot its just pointless.

Your trying to improve the server with crap argument. Sounds like your whining because your too lazy to take 2min of your time. I understand your point and if someone cant take 2min to go get meats when he start he wont live long after gewtting pk'ed once. So no need to make it that easier for people who wont suck it up in the long run.

I understand what you are trying to imply, and yes I agree, it wouldn't hurt to add a little something at lvl 8 to make it less "meh". However, your situational example is horrible. "I have 10 HP. I'm going to go down this hole in-which I know there is a Dragon. I died. WTF." That's basically what you said.

The thing is. I joined a server, I noticed I got lvl 1-8 in what, 6 bugs? I thought

"Hey. This seems like a high rate server so spending 30 min in rook collecting things to prepare for main doesn't seem to be necessary when you can actually make lvl 8 in 2 minutes."

That's a rather logical thought in such a situation if you ask me. So I did just that. Just to find out that being lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and lvl 9,10,11-100+ would probably be very easy, and fun on this server. Except for one level: 8. It doesn't make sense to make one level, so much "harder", or "time consuming", whatever you'd like to call it, than the rest. So what did the kind of people that wanted this server to succeed do?

Yes, they gave feedback to the admin. They went to this thread, they posted about their experience in order for Fribb to get some understanding of the situation. And how are they met? They are met by a bunch of immature attention kids that only post stuff in order to have someone to bash their illogical arguments upon.

Oh yeah, then they call the ones they're flaming "kids". Phew! The irony!

- - - Updated - - -

there was no argument beside you whining about not getting a freaking rope and shovel and saying you would go to tibianic LR. Oh you did also mention you were too lazy to take a 2min walk to wolf. Anyway your argument made no sense to me.

If we follow your argument we should all get free bps sds,money and while we're at it skills/ml since its just time consuming and well its pointless cause eating food to get ml is not right. I mean...it didnt made sense really beside you being really lazy.

remove rook and put everyone lvl8 with brass armor,spike swords and w/e equip ingens might wants.

Put tp cause we're too lazy to take a 2min walk to hunting spot its just pointless.

Your trying to improve the server with crap argument. Sounds like your whining because your too lazy to take 2min of your time. I understand your point and if someone cant take 2min to go get meats when he start he wont live long after gewtting pk'ed once. So no need to make it that easier for people who wont suck it up in the long run.

Due to your previous arguments being so out-of-date and stupid, I won't even bother reading these. No offense. Just wanted you to know, sweetiepie.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've said mine in this thread. I hope someone takes their time to read just how ridicilous this discussions even was, just for the point of it. I'm out, ciao.

We won't give up as I said before on the server, I'll find ways to make the attacks go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back