• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
exp rate is rly fine fights at 50-60 it should be rly low exp after 60 like 3 or 2x cause some rpgers of my team like witek are still exping at 60+ to not let anyone to have fun at lvls 50s.

i didnt complain about the exp rate...i agree with you its perfectly fine.

The thing is gold coins drop is off the track.

Kicks from time to time is annoying as hell...

Edit. Ofc died and lost 7 bp gfb...

old team zors from mastercores and tibianic-hr msg me your nameks pls

khalifa

it's a nice ot, I just hope that you will fix these ddoses cuz its really unplayable now, I believe in u :d

it's a nice ot, I just hope that you will fix these ddoses cuz its really unplayable now, I believe in u :d

same here !!! Really nice OT recomended for real. We hope you will find the way to stop ddosers ! : )

Stay patient with us, we are planning some things for these attacks.

Read forum section News about new updates concerning the DDoS attacks.

Last edited:
signed i will retire until you done something wich actually helps. i understand if you don't wanna pay so much for a dedicated host, but then just close the server im afraid;s

im sorry but i cant play this anymore, i have waited enough. i blame the ddoser though, not you. cyaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back