• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he hasn't said the normal server will remain down yet i don't believe ?

This is simple as 2+2. Add pacc scroll like on tibianic, and we will know what are we paying for and you will recive 200 euro in first hour. + Meybe you will earn some money on it and it wont be problem for me cuz you guys deserve it for your work and time which you spent on this.

- - - Updated - - -

DEAR PLAYERS tell me if you are ready for pacc roses ( so admin will have cash and he can deal with lags and ddos ) or you want him to wait for donations ? I fyou think pacc rose if good idea write here : YES of You are against this write : NO

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i just hope this ryan guy is american..... high chance of him steppin outside and just get shot

This is simple as 2+2. Add pacc scroll like on tibianic, and we will know what are we paying for and you will recive 200 euro in first hour. + Meybe you will earn some money on it and it wont be problem for me cuz you guys deserve it for your work and time which you spent on this.

- - - Updated - - -

DEAR PLAYERS tell me if you are ready for pacc roses ( so admin will have cash and he can deal with lags and ddos ) or you want him to wait for donations ? I fyou think pacc rose if good idea write here : YES of You are against this write : NO

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Considering the server has been up for like a week, surely adding pay2play will make a lot of people quit. Yes, you can play without premium and it won't be very expensive but i am sure it'll be a loss for fribben in the long run.

@Seppl not that high of a chance really.

make pacc scrolls > get money from kids > kids get money in-game by selling scrolls > all happy

everybody is laming about real-war, but when real-war was online there was max 10players online OR NONE

You need to fix this now.

GM Fribben - this is your server. Invest 120 euro yourself. You'll retrieve it in a FEW days by normal donations. This has to be solved ASAP.

I already took some money from my own pocket. I only need 60 euro to be able to purchase it, contact me through PM!

this is simple as 2+2. Add pacc scroll like on tibianic, and we will know what are we paying for and you will recive 200 euro in first hour. + meybe you will earn some money on it and it wont be problem for me cuz you guys deserve it for your work and time which you spent on this.

- - - updated - - -

dear players tell me if you are ready for pacc roses ( so admin will have cash and he can deal with lags and ddos ) or you want him to wait for donations ? I fyou think pacc rose if good idea write here : Yes of you are against this write : No

pacc rose on this shit ot??? No ty menz

yes reterds, having server which is under ddos atack whole fuc*king day and wasting time waiting for it is better than paying 2 euro/20k ingame and playing without ddos, gz

turn up for this guy 15 euros is 15 euros doesnt mater 1 time change vocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back