• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
low level wars are boring, cant u put 4x at lvl 80 forever war on lvl 60 suck

Server just rollbacked quite some time and he threatened people that if they would complain on the forums they'll most likely be punished.
Also a thread that got started about the rollback got deleted instantly. rolfmao

Server just rollbacked quite some time and he threatened people that if they would complain on the forums they'll most likely be punished.
Also a thread that got started about the rollback got deleted instantly. rolfmao

State the reason of the rollback.

GM was only trying to implement a new saving system from what I understood, but it did not work as it should do and did not save anything for 1.5h, he has now changed back to the old save system.

GM was only trying to implement a new saving system from what I understood, but it did not work as it should do and did not save anything for 1.5h, he has now changed back to the old save system.

So there was nothing he could do about the reset. Hope he will use an test server for future tests that can cause an rollback.

fribben may have fucked up here but besides that he has done a good job of fixing shit.

I just looted boh, 8k and 8 bp gfb in a target I killed.

O

My

God.

Please no rollback :mad:

why is this all happening suddenly ? ot seemed real stable for a couple days

We apologize for the inconviences, we have now installed a debugger that will track the next crash. We have also enabled save each 15 minute incase such thing would happen. So we do not face the same consequenses again. We will think of a compensation to benefit the players to gain their losses back.

Thanks for being patient and understanding,
Fribben.

restarter fail? x.x

lets hope this offline all night shit doesn't become a regular occurance again :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back