• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server is NOT under attack. If you lag I don't know why the majority of people do not lag, mostly I hear complains from people of Netherlands, and we are investigating that issue right now.

The server is NOT under attack. If you lag I don't know why the majority of people do not lag, mostly I hear complains from people of Netherlands, and we are investigating that issue right now.

Wrong. THe majority of the people DO lag, it is only when we use WTfast that the step lag goes away

Otland is full of masochists :p They know that server is unplayable but still they are trying to play. There were, are and will be lags. Leave with it and stop whining. Nothing is going to change here.
Alternative: Play on a server where hoster has decent machine/firewall/connection.

im not using wtfast and i don't have lags. Whats more, now i can use runes in "run" and before that was imposible

The server is not lagging. The majority of people are not lagging, I'm checking right now why people from Netherlands are.

It's little laggin from time to time.

Last edited:
Im getting freezes like server save often, is it under attack or what?

The server is under attack so the server just freeze 2-3 seconds and it's back to normal. Monster won't kill you during DDoS attacks so take it as an advangted, we're checking ips and hopefully I got the attackers home IP.

if some 1 is 60+ he can easy make behe, banshee, bk, fire axe, necro qwest ! im only 58 :(

I hope that GM makes a double exp day or something cause of the losses and shits..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back